User Controls

Infinityshock, I speak for .667 of the userbase here

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    You are not wanted here
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I thought he was banned
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We all dislike the kr0z dick spam, but if you talk to him regarding matters he is knowledgeable on or has first hand experience with i always appreciate his insights. Specifically regarding any sort of ballistics, ordnance, weapons platforms and the like. And his knowledge regarding the aftermath of the use of weapons. As in the effect on the human body, and other post mayhem stuff. Such as things to do with anatomy(Incoming rape joke) and the actual aftermath forensics.

He is the most knowledgeable user regarding these subjects, from a weapons experts and/or military/law enforcement perspective. And i for one think that's a valuable contribution to have. We have the hobbyists perspective here, and SHARP for instance is a professional pyro/demolitions guy. But Finny is the only users that comes at these issues from the perspective i was talking about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie We all dislike the kr0z dick spam, but if you talk to him regarding matters he is knowledgeable on or has first hand experience with i always appreciate his insights. Specifically regarding any sort of ballistics, ordnance, weapons platforms and the like. And his knowledge regarding the aftermath of the use of weapons. As in the effect on the human body, and other post mayhem stuff. Such as things to do with anatomy(Incoming rape joke) and the actual aftermath forensics.

He is the most knowledgeable user regarding these subjects, from a weapons experts and/or military/law enforcement perspective. And i for one think that's a valuable contribution to have. We have the hobbyists perspective here, and SHARP for instance is a professional pyro/demolitions guy. But Finny is the only users that comes at these issues from the perspective i was talking about.

as always its usually posters with small penis that have to compensate by inflating their egos that are most offemded by posters like finny.
    rumor has it that op have small penis.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Sophie We all dislike the kr0z dick spam, but if you talk to him regarding matters he is knowledgeable on or has first hand experience with i always appreciate his insights. Specifically regarding any sort of ballistics, ordnance, weapons platforms and the like. And his knowledge regarding the aftermath of the use of weapons. As in the effect on the human body, and other post mayhem stuff. Such as things to do with anatomy(Incoming rape joke) and the actual aftermath forensics.

So basically rough gay sex? Because he posted on a different site for a while and that's literally all he talked about. How much he wanted rough gay sex.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Being "wanted" is not a criteria for posting here. If it were, we'd have to ban half the users, including you.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer So basically rough gay sex? Because he posted on a different site for a while and that's literally all he talked about. How much he wanted rough gay sex.

everybody wants rough gay secks.

they just dont know it yet.
    until they got free samples.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Well then I'll just let you have the gay sex and I will have your women
    It appears the majority of users prefer to keep infinityshock, I agree. He's hilarious
    Octavian motherfucker
    He's much better as the Ernst alt.
    Finny is just an alt lol. I know him irl. He lives by me.
    Some idiots here, like Lanny, would rather have shitposting doinks like Wellhung, Grylls and Octavian spamming up all the boards with their inane drivel and kidiot graffitti than have a poster who brings actual content to the table. No brains. No logic. No sense.
    pyramids!!!
    Just look at the shit-posting history of these useless faggots:

https://niggasin.space/user/5559/posts

https://niggasin.space/user/5803/posts

https://niggasin.space/user/6923/posts

https://niggasin.space/user/4896/posts

And Lanny prefers this over what infinityshock brings to the table, because Lanny is actually just as much a useless tit as they are.. so it all fits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "I will err on the side of doing nothing", said the shitposting liar who was just looking for community hero brownie points.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Finny is just an alt lol. I know him irl. He lives by me.

how much did you charge him ?

does he tips ?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just look at the shit-posting history of these useless faggots:

https://niggasin.space/user/5559/posts

https://niggasin.space/user/5803/posts

https://niggasin.space/user/6923/posts

https://niggasin.space/user/4896/posts

And Lanny prefers this over what infinityshock brings to the table, because Lanny is actually just as much a useless tit as they are.. so it all fits.

grills is a fucking RETARD and only makes shit threads. Would you ban him if you had power spectral?

I have no problems with anyone else on that list

Originally posted by -SpectraL "I will err on the side of doing nothing", said the shitposting liar who was just looking for community hero brownie points.

'doing nothing' lol check my ban history
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood grills is a fucking RETARD and only makes shit threads. Would you ban him if you had power spectral?

I have no problems with anyone else on that list

'doing nothing' lol check my ban history

Check kr0z's ban history. Check Vinnie's ban history. Check the bans he put on newcomer DH'ers for no good reason. All he does is put bogus bans on people's accounts - people who actually bring the actual content, while he sits there with his thumb up his useless arse watching the spammers spam up the boards. Then he has the nerve to play the hero of the story, while he shitposts his own useless garbage, instead of answering the tough questions and valid observations. Just read his "rules" pinned in the Site News forum. Comes across as a hero for the underdog, but his actions on record belie any of that pure and unadulterated spin. Here he was giving me this line about how I better not start the drama bullshit for no reason... no reason?? Really?? Shut up. You've been fucking up royally ever since the day you joined this Totse crew... when you had to pretend to be a female for years, even to the regulars, just to attention-whore and get some pathetic attention for yourself. Your history belies any fanciful whim of you being some kind of hero for the little guy. It's all about you! Always was! So stop shitting on people who actually bring shit to the table and join the discussion, stop harassing regulars, or fuck off, before I decide to get real interested in justice in a practical sense.
Jump to Top