User Controls

In light of the Doja Cat allegations, I just wanna address the time that..

  1. #1
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I had gotten some Butylone from a dude on Zoklet and had done a bunch and got horny. I had sucked another zoklet members toes and asshole for a while and she was ready to go to bed.

    In the retarded thread, I said I’m going to go jack off on TC.

    And that boy Doctor Awkward came. I had my shrivelled small penis on cam jackin it. Literally. He came. Cammed up. I saw his face for a while. We chatted a bit while I jacked off my soft dick. And he never said anything about it to anyone. Real nigga. And he ghosted Errer. Hilarious AF.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    where’s wl888?
  3. #3
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    man i miss my dawgs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    this was damn near TEN years ago. say it with me. ten years AGO.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    also I assume you're talking about jerome. yucky
  6. #6
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Is that when you were at the Motel 6?
  7. #7
    what did she do again I don't watch tee vee
  8. #8
    mashlehash victim of incest
    they gave eachother herpes
  9. #9
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice Is that when you were at the Motel 6?

    The day before that. I was walking in the Texas sun dripping sweat off that Butylone.
  10. #10
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you are such a GENTLEMAN
  11. #11
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH The day before that. I was walking in the Texas sun dripping sweat off that Butylone.

    I took butylone, pentylone, and ethylone mixed up in the same parachute once around that same time period and my eyes felt like they were wiggling in my skull and I was up almost 4 days with paranoid psychosis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Dr. Awkward Yung Blood
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I had gotten some Butylone from a dude on Zoklet and had done a bunch and got horny. I had sucked another zoklet members toes and asshole for a while and she was ready to go to bed.

    In the retarded thread, I said I’m going to go jack off on TC.

    And that boy Doctor Awkward came. I had my shrivelled small penis on cam jackin it. Literally. He came. Cammed up. I saw his face for a while. We chatted a bit while I jacked off my soft dick. And he never said anything about it to anyone. Real nigga. And he ghosted Errer. Hilarious AF.

    This is random as fuck, I just popped by for the first time in ages to look for sassafras molly info. Don't remember watching you jerk it but I was fucked out of my head for a solid two years there so I believe it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dr. Awkward This is random as fuck, I just popped by for the first time in ages to look for sassafras molly info. Don't remember watching you jerk it but I was fucked out of my head for a solid two years there so I believe it.

    You gotta love it. that shit has happened to me before too, leave for several months and see a thread of panthrax talking shit about me active upon my return.

    i keep hoping to summon 888 using the knowledge of this phenomenon. phenomena? i’m sleep deprived. no meth
  14. #14
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice I took butylone, pentylone, and ethylone mixed up in the same parachute once around that same time period and my eyes felt like they were wiggling in my skull and I was up almost 4 days with paranoid psychosis.

    looking back those drugs were like.. hella strong. to where i was willingly down to ruin my life to get high. made real life seem about as real as the looney toons. i could have probably gone to prison forever for doing some dumb shit if i didn’t love jacking off on stims so much.

    meth never has almost given me a pleasure heart attack from hearing audio of a high heel being taken off and placed on a wood floor. i feel like there was possibly some permanent damage done somewhere.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top