User Controls

Black Satin

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I woke up screaming a little while ago from a nap. I had a nightmare that my name was chester and I was a business man of some sort and dressed in cheap suits from the 70's. I ent up meeting these 2 cocktresses they were twins with dark hair and they were dressed in black satin lingerie, they everything I wanted chicken wings and kisses, but I started to feel like I drown.

I wake up on a bed tied up they are there with a chainsaw and tell me they both want me and cut me in half like from the top of my head down to my crotch, split me in two. And I'm screaming and I then wake up again in a room with two beds each on them is one of the twins and half my body with my eyes open but I'm just in the corner of the room watching this as they holding me kissing me stroking my hair on separate beds.

A lot of people really do believe that trauma is sexy. I'm not sure about that. Maybe it depends on the severity? I still woke up with a boner though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top