User Controls

Trianglism is the true religion of totse

Why does the Church of Trianglism mainly focus efforts on this website? It's because proper religions don't associate with secular society, they isolate themselves from worldly people.

I consider drug addicts and people that make molotov cocktails for fun to be the most spiritually enlightened. We don't want to associate with someone that thinks in terms of the law and globalist culture.

We aren't globalists, we are universalists. There is no room on this planet for people who don't see the truth in the triangles.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Triangles with a face mask HAAAAAHAAAA.
    You little wippersnappers dont know shit.
    This has all been planned out WE ARE FUCKED!!!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Return to Jesus, my little lamb.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why does the Church of Trianglism mainly focus efforts on this website? It's because proper religions don't associate with secular society, they isolate themselves from worldly people.

I consider drug addicts and people that make molotov cocktails for fun to be the most spiritually enlightened. We don't want to associate with someone that thinks in terms of the law and globalist culture.

We aren't globalists, we are universalists. There is no room on this planet for people who don't see the truth in the triangles.

https://www.theindusparent.com/paedophile-symbols-need-know-protect-children

No, Totse was not about being a gay pedo.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer https://www.theindusparent.com/paedophile-symbols-need-know-protect-children

No, Totse was not about being a gay pedo.

only you could make that association because you don't have a pure heart, you don't make homemade explosives for fun and you don't do drugs. You think in terms of legality and globalist culture. Nobody wants you. That's why you have your own forum that goes against the ideals of free thinking.

Originally posted by tee hee hee Return to Jesus, my little lamb.

Who says we aren't
Jump to Top