User Controls

Argue

Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    well.......... start arguing dammit. find sompin and argue. This thread. do it.
    I have a bone to pick with you and the lack of nude selfies
    Lmao! What's up. I hope all is spectacular... I saw so much arguing here, I wondered what would happen with this.

The no reaction totally cracks me up.
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Lmao! What's up. I hope all is spectacular… I saw so much arguing here, I wondered what would happen with this.

The no reaction totally cracks me up.

stfu and post nude selfies, faggot
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist stfu and post nude selfies, faggot

Still waiting for the answer on the other thread telling all of us why you're so great, and we all suck.

I'm worth less than nothing, so there's no cut down worse than I just gave myself. It matters not....

but you. you have everything to prove.... so prove it! shitsmear.
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Still waiting for the answer on the other thread telling all of us why you're so great, and we all suck.

I'm worth less than nothing, so there's no cut down worse than I just gave myself. It matters not….

but you. you have everything to prove…. so prove it! shitsmear.

if you werent retarded and illiterate youd know i already replied to your shitpost, idiot
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Still waiting for the answer on the other thread telling all of us why you're so great, and we all suck.

I'm worth less than nothing, so there's no cut down worse than I just gave myself. It matters not….

but you. you have everything to prove…. so prove it! shitsmear.

Lets see that ass!
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist if you werent retarded and illiterate youd know i already replied to your shitpost, idiot

yeah, I saw that.... thanks... I answered.... I guess the superior bully can't take a little bullying himself... his girlfriend or friend has to interject... that's actually cool. You have friends. I don't have any. (that's a very good thing) It's good to have around something every being can hate. I am that being. If you don't loathe me already... you will. I'm worse in real life, and my face will make you throw up, projectile style.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Pickin a fight eh? Let's go..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lets see that ass!

I lost it in the War of the Roses. It melted.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I don’t wanna argue
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty I lost it in the War of the Roses. It melted.

I'll take it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    me neither right now, I just wanted to watch and encourage. welcome Mr. E and Mr. G....
    lmao!
    NUDE SELFIES
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    seen op already, i wouldn't mind seeing this mountain house tho and no i don't require exif data
    PICS
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz seen op already, i wouldn't mind seeing this mountain house tho and no i don't require exif data

You’ve never seen him.
    wait is fcf a girl or not
    Technologist victim of incest
    No it’s a guy. I thought you knew and was just joking around. He was Wicked Rider on DH. He was given the FCF pro since regs was closed when he came.
Jump to Top