User Controls

little sporty

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    is a staple in the pantry
    he aint so little anymore
    aint he tho
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he aint so little anymore

LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dude little sporty LITERALLY just called me on my cell ( yeah, FUCK yeah i hava a cellular you want some of this? ) and told me to stop making sporty threads "or the consequences will never be the same"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Word on the street is lala makes him sleep in the lazy Susan
    the lazy centrifuge they spin him up like 500RPM (not that i know what those are ) to purify him

its not exactly balanced it sounds like a beat clothes dryer with a pair of boots slapping around in it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor dude little sporty LITERALLY just called me on my cell ( yeah, FUCK yeah i hava a cellular you want some of this? ) and told me to stop making sporty threads "or the consequences will never be the same"

It's okay you have his number now we can crank yank him
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    he literally finally agreed to have pancake brunch at black bear diner with me and doyle i can only assume he got clearance from jeff but i dont give a care ill go anyway with arms wide open

I have some choice words to say to him
    Notice the All Seeing Eye and the Devil's Horns on Lanny's shirt. That's no accident.
    holy shit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood holy shit

He's a Devil's minion. And a clever one, too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bottoms up, and the devil laughs.
    Originally posted by mmQ Bottoms up, and the devil laughs.

I was just thinking about that line the other day
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I was just thinking about that line the other day

It runs through my head at least once every day.
    That woman is actually crazy and lives in her car and protests muslims.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That woman is actually crazy and lives in her car and protests muslims.

That's ok. I do that too sometimes. Yesterday there was an unusually high amount of muslims walking around my town. I yelled at every one of them as we drove past them. What are you up to??? Something is going on.
    She went into a mosque during a ceremony and started flipping out and yelling at people lol.
Jump to Top