User Controls

Happy 30th Octavian

Octavian motherfucker
    Mehhhhhh
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    this thread reminds me of my ex girlfriend. Once I stayed at her house for a few days because I "came out of the closet" with my family and my mother hated me, she was really "disappointed" (now she is ok with that, she loves me) but at that time it was difficult. Anyways, that night I had this big fight with my mom so next morning I traveled to another city where my girlfriend was staying at her parents house (they thought we were just friends) so we could be together for about nine days. I felt grateful. We read this thread every night before sleeping.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by A College Professor this thread reminds me of my ex girlfriend. Once I stayed at her house for a few days because I "came out of the closet" with my family and my mother hated me, she was really "disappointed" (now she is ok with that, she loves me) but at that time it was difficult. Anyways, that night I had this big fight with my mom so next morning I traveled to another city where my girlfriend was staying at her parents house (they thought we were just friends) so we could be together for about nine days. I felt grateful. We read this thread every night before sleeping.

Didn't read
    k thanks for contributing to my thread knuckle head
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by A College Professor this thread reminds me of my ex girlfriend. Once I stayed at her house for a few days because I "came out of the closet" with my family and my mother hated me, she was really "disappointed" (now she is ok with that, she loves me) but at that time it was difficult. Anyways, that night I had this big fight with my mom so next morning I traveled to another city where my girlfriend was staying at her parents house (they thought we were just friends) so we could be together for about nine days. I felt grateful. We read this thread every night before sleeping.
    pE

faggot
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist faggot

fuck off you big ape ill rest my reactive scrotem on your face it wriggles like 40 grit sandpaper hope your ready to get scrubbed you white-nigger
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by A College Professor k thanks for contributing to my thread knuckle head

No I will read cause u are someone I regard as a TOTSE legacy member. Please don't think I'm disrespecting you. I'. Drunk cause it's my birthday but I will speak soon. X
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by A College Professor fuck off you big ape ill rest my reactive scrotem on your face it wriggles like 40 grit sandpaper hope your ready to get scrubbed you white-nigger

punctuation, nigger

learn it.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Happy copy-cat birthday.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist punctuation, nigger

learn it.

Please leave them brother

X
    HTS highlight reel
    Happy bday!~

The big three zero. Hoo boy.
    Bump
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Got damn I got 26 years on you but thanks for the reminder, it's my brothers birthday. He is older than me!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Happy birthday nigga

I’ll have a drink for you
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Me?
    You?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Happy Birthday.
    Originally posted by WellHung Happy Birthday.

me?
    blaster master victim of incest
    He got a glockenspiel for his birthday
Jump to Top