User Controls

Monster Energy fucked me up bad

I've had meth comedowns smoother than this

my face when

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If I ran the world, the pushers of that garbage would all receive a quick trial and then they'd all be publicly hung.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If I ran the world, the pushers of that garbage would all receive a quick trial and then they'd all be publicly hung.

yes travis pistrana and that faggot that flys the redbull plane
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If I ran the world, the pushers of that garbage would all receive a quick trial and then they'd all be publicly hung.

yeah you would think this shit would be illegal and meth would be legal but in my opinion they should both be legal. I knew what I was getting into
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Maybe there was something in it that is giving you an allergic reaction. Sometimes shit can go smooth like you've always had, then your body decides it doesn't want it.

One of my favorite fruits did that to me. I've eaten Guava for years, and last summer, I ate a few and got a fever, and my face was burning kinda, and was red faced, and a little wooosy. I thought it was a fluke, so I tried it again, same thing again... then had one a month ago, and was normal again. go figure.
    Maybe that was it. I got a weird flavor with all kinds of trippy fruits and it did have guava and passionfruit.

I'll never have that recipe agaaaaaiiinn
    No, it just plain toxic garbage.
    I drink a lot of energy drinks it was just this one flavor of monster that messed me up. God only knows what's in it
    HTS highlight reel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have a nutribullet, and today, I made a bombastic lemonade for the desert dry heat. It worked, and it took me 4 minutes to make. I peeled 1 and a half lemons, a handful of frozen globe red grapes that i froze myself, then a handful of frozen cranberries, and two frozen black cherries, mixed em with water to the line, and pureed them for 30-40 seconds, and man, it's powerful! freezing cold, and almost slushy, but fluid and beyond delicious. energy for about 5 hours too. Mended horse fences in that heat till sundown.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty I have a nutribullet, and today, I made a bombastic lemonade for the desert dry heat. It worked, and it took me 4 minutes to make. I peeled 1 and a half lemons, a handful of frozen globe red grapes that i froze myself, then a handful of frozen cranberries, and two frozen black cherries, mixed em with water to the line, and pureed them for 30-40 seconds, and man, it's powerful! freezing cold, and almost slushy, but fluid and beyond delicious. energy for about 5 hours too. Mended horse fences in that heat till sundown.

Where the fuck do you get frozen fruit in the middle of the sahara? and they have mountains?
    Also energy drinks give you kidney stones?
    protip if you dissolve a couple points of meth in ur monster and slowly sip it over an hour or so, it gives you a real “can do” attitude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The bad aliens are very sneaky and devious...

Originally posted by CASPER Where the fuck do you get frozen fruit in the middle of the sahara? and they have mountains?

I'm stateside in New Mexico right now, working in the Chiricahua Mountains. also, In the Sahara, such as the town of Ad Dakhla, stores carry frozen fruit of every variety. Also, in the Oasis's along the great trail, Through Mali and Niger, there are little settlements here and there that will sell you frozen stuff for about the same price as here, which is terribly expensive there. The Dinar in Morocco and Western Sahara, is about 10 to the US dollar right now.

The Sahara, depending where you are, actually has some low mountains, and high hills, as well as massive sand dunes. There are ruins in those dunes that cover and uncover themselves all the time, so sometimes landmarks are hard to find... people, even experienced Bedouins, Maqil, and Berbers have gotten lost and perished in those sands...
    They even have Passion fruit and Mango Oreo cookies there.

Mango and hazelnut are the bomb.... lime, ok, but not as good, to me, anyway.
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty I'm stateside in New Mexico right now, working in the Chiricahua Mountains. also, In the Sahara, such as the town of Ad Dakhla, stores carry frozen fruit of every variety. Also, in the Oasis's along the great trail, Through Mali and Niger, there are little settlements here and there that will sell you frozen stuff for about the same price as here, which is terribly expensive there. The Dinar in Morocco and Western Sahara, is about 10 to the US dollar right now.

The Sahara, depending where you are, actually has some low mountains, and high hills, as well as massive sand dunes. There are ruins in those dunes that cover and uncover themselves all the time, so sometimes landmarks are hard to find… people, even experienced Bedouins, Maqil, and Berbers have gotten lost and perished in those sands…

Near Tombstone. Nice. I need to watch that again.
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty They even have Passion fruit and Mango Oreo cookies there.

Now youre making me go online. As if i needed more cookies.
    I wonder if you could order them???? hadn't thought of that... I miss Hazelnut! They had too many flavors in China. they were serving dragonfruit ice cream with oreo Tiramisu ice cream scoops there in the Beijing "coffee" shop near the Forbidden City.
    Originally posted by CASPER Near Tombstone. Nice. I need to watch that again.

I've been all around Tombstone, but not there yet. I wanna go. There's so many caves and strangely shaped mountains, that If you were to paint a landscape of them, people would say, "You're a liar, no mountains look like that!!! One looks like a huge saddle, complete with saddle horn. then there's the mining... It destroys the mountains completely. Poor Bisbee and Silver city. Shakes head.....
Jump to Top