User Controls

I guess domestic abuse is not a fixed trait

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Here in austin and nation wide theres been fewer arrest but domestic abuse is on the rise. Women and men are now fighting with eachother and beating their lil shits that they have to stay at home with all time more so than before. Dare to take the rational black pill fam? This pretty much just proves my point I've been making for several years.. its money a grab of the highest order.

But don't except a libtard like §m£ÂgØL to understand what "family violence" is he thinks that that means you attacked someone in your family when it almost always has nothing to do with your family. You can slap your gf who doesn't live with you and they label it family violence. Next thing you know you're sitting in jail cell and having to pay womens battery shelter where they house men larping as women and the real women don't want to be sharing a toilet and housing with men so they go back to their boyfriends that hit them because they realize it wasn't so bad..

Dare to the rational black pill fam?

Calls to Austin domestic abuse shelters have spiked and Austin police believe a woman has died at the hands of her boyfriend in recent days, a worrying sign that family violence could be another byproduct of the coronavirus pandemic.

Compared with the same period last year, the SAFE Alliance, which operates emergency shelters and provides services to domestic abuse victims in Central Texas, saw a 15% increase in calls — about 334 in total — to its hotline during the week of March 16 when social distancing restrictions and school closures started becoming more widespread.

Then, police reported Sunday that they suspect 27-year-old Demetrie Oneal Mann gunned down his girlfriend Lekita Revete Hurd, 30.

“He stole her from me,” Hurd’s mother, Leora Jackson, told the American-Statesman.

Hurd’s body was found by her 12-year-old son in a Pflugerville home.
    WellHung Black Hole
    At least the victim was a nigger.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung At least the victim was a nigger.

yeah pflugerville is full of niggers, you know the austin motto is keep austin weird? Here we say phlugerville literate.. but yeah the pigs out in my hood all the time now with sirens blasting, despite crime going down.
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by WellHung At least the victim was a nigger.

niggers are no more victims than a squirrel that gets hit by a bus is.

theyre just another dead vermin
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist niggers are no more victims than a squirrel that gets hit by a bus is.

theyre just another dead vermin

Squirrels are much more desirable than niggers. I actually like squirrels.
Jump to Top