User Controls

Wikileaks Compromised or More Roleplay?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

thoughts? the large-scale paedophile rings coincides with the 'FBI anon's posts, but he was never confirmed nor denied either. many of his 'predictions' came true, but they were vague and nonspecific, general outcomes that could've been guessed.

have there been any Assange appearances since then (17/11)? I haven't seen any since the Swedish investigators went and paid him a visit.

I think the majority of that post is believable, but the supposed contents of the emails is a stretch and I do not believe the last part about a power struggle between the CIA and the NSA. the NSA was essentially created from the CIA in the 50s because as per their charter, they were not allowed to spy on domestic US citizens, but kept getting caught doing it anyway... so they split a new agency that WAS allowed to do it.

the NSA's spying and attacks on foreign businesses and regulatory groups for the benefit of private persons and organisations in the US parallels many of the CIAs own efforts, so it seems unlikely they do not or will not work together.
    I believe he has been arrested.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Casting doubt on the wikileaks infrastructure and specifically calling out that individuals who might be able to confirm this are under duress (i.e. don't trust them when they say this is a hoax report) seems a lot like something the NSA would do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This world is fucked on a much deeper level than normies understand
    entirely plausible, and would chill anyone looking to leak information because most of what was posted is currently unverifiable.

it does seem suspicious to me though that the releases just stopped after the election. I was under the impression they had a lot more material; specifically the hints at surprises on Hillary's birthday and the statement that they'd ramp up to more and more 'dangerous' leaks toward and after the election
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I call bullshit on this one. It sounds to good to be true, he is saying the NWO rules the world and that they have proof of everything, but OH NOES, you will never get to see it because they are compromised. How convenient. If anything, i would suspect an adversary of wikileaks to post something like this in an attempt to discredit wikileaks and discourage potential whistleblowers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by reject This world is fucked on a much deeper level than normies understand

the world is disgusting enough without worrying about elites, lizzerds and paedophile-barons
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    But don't worry guys, the NSA is actually fighting the good fight against the CIA!

>mfw

Antarctica.
    The deep web is a honeypot. I have been saying it from the start. It's like certain areas in cities with open drug markets. You convine your targets by default. All in one place, nicely secured from the rest.

TOR is a scam.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    and follow soe cases or read in the news the type sof charges people get like this guy who attacked a veteranarian and his own dog also attacked and bit her:https://tvn24.pl/tvnwarszawa/najnowsze/otwock-lekarka-nie-chciala-uspic-psa-wlasciciel-rzucil-sie-na-nia-z-piesciami-6784005it seems nothing like US of A or the so called land of the free and the brave. Like they dont seem to pile charges on and also you wont be charged I dont think with murde ror accessory to it in poland just for being in a car full of gang memebrs or knuckle heads like you do cosntantly in california hear about or simply because you robbed some guy and he decided to take a gun out and your friend shot him or something.
    If the NSA was fighting the CIA there would be no NSA.
    Julian Assange is an Australian. Granted asylum in an embassy. Julian Assange is Australian government. No doubt.

Normal people can't get shit like 'diplomatic immunity'.

He worked for the AU equivalent of the NSA. Which is nothing like the NSA. Just like how Australian Federal Authority is nothing like the FBI. They are different countries with different threats and capabilities.

It's like comparing the Swiss Guard of Vatican City to the Secret Service. They both protect the head of state. That's where the similarity ends.

Wanna compare the military of New Zealand to the US? It's like that.

If the CIA is fucking the AU 'NSA' good. They deserve it. Think about how bad what they did must have been for a tiny shit little government like that to become a CIA priority.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'd call you a CIA shill after all that except for the fact that they have far higher standards of shilling than that.
    It'd be kinda cool if the CIA does browse and post here. It'd be nice to know we're important enough for government resources
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by reject It'd be kinda cool if the CIA does browse and post here. It'd be nice to know we're important enough for government resources

Egregious misappropriation of government resources should not be equated with importance.
    Have you seen the Australian wiki leaks political party? Julian Assange and friends including Australian former ambassadors and diplomatic staff.

Australia is getting fucked like you won't believe. Assange is Australian government.
    and follow soe cases or read in the news the type sof charges people get like this guy who attacked a veteranarian and his own dog also attacked and bit her:https://tvn24.pl/tvnwarszawa/najnowsze/otwock-lekarka-nie-chciala-uspic-psa-wlasciciel-rzucil-sie-na-nia-z-piesciami-6784005it seems nothing like US of A or the so called land of the free and the brave. Like they dont seem to pile charges on and also you wont be charged I dont think with murde ror accessory to it in poland just for being in a car full of gang memebrs or knuckle heads like you do cosntantly in california hear about or simply because you robbed some guy and he decided to take a gun out and your friend shot him or something.
    NSA isn't to monitor civilians, nobody gives a shit about me or you (not even your/my mother) it's to keep tabs on politicians and terrorism.

Guess what Assange is.
    Originally posted by RisiR The deep web is a honeypot. I have been saying it from the start. It's like certain areas in cities with open drug markets. You convine your targets by default. All in one place, nicely secured from the rest.

TOR is a scam.

tor marketplaces are isolated from one another; it's not just one big market.

so far there have been no weaknesses found or otherwise used against the hidden service protocol itself. by virtue of the sheer volume of internet traffic accessible or controlled by governments or spy agencies it's become possible for them to intercept a large percentage of data handled by exit nodes, but this does not affect the security of hidden services.

the attacks against hidden services in the past (see: freedomhosting and paedo sites) were exploits in the web browser and user (mis)configurations, not the tor network itself.

I have some ideas as to how they may have detected the actual servers in the past, but based on that they'd only be able to tell if servers are hosting tor services; not the actual data being hosted.

though if quantum computing becomes viable (there are a few prototypes), current crypto paradigms are going out the window and everything becomes insecure overnight
Jump to Top