User Controls

Final Transmission

  1. #1
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    https://voca.ro/hSC1tBWrK8X
  2. #2
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Fucking flaming homo. Just drink cyanide and die already cockbag.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    BeeReBuddy Tuskegee Airman [pimp your due marabout]
    20 second mark
    Why spend your precious time in living reality a peice of shit? like really?

    Are you talking to yourself in these things?
  4. #4
    BeeReBuddy Tuskegee Airman [pimp your due marabout]
    The problem with hiki is he thinks if he can get everyone to live like him and also take care of everything for him that all he has to do is nothing to make that all happen.

    Unfortunately all he does is whisper all the time because he knows his mom will come woop his ass if he becomes anymore of a burden than he already is.

    Everyone else does something but hiki doesn't do shit and then complains about it.

    He thinks at 29 they are gonna put him on disability because 10 years ago a doctor asked him if he was schizo and he now assumes that he is and even without any paperwork or even a want to go get paperwork to do this, somehow win a disability claim.
    And don't say you have scoliosis.

    Do something about yourself.
    Im not going to listen to your dumbass drug out dip shit audio recording.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    you sound like a limp wristed homo
  6. #6
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Limp dick bastard is more like it.
  7. #7
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The problem with hiki is he thinks if he can get everyone to live like him and also take care of everything for him that all he has to do is nothing to make that all happen.

    Unfortunately all he does is whisper all the time because he knows his mom will come woop his ass if he becomes anymore of a burden than he already is.

    Everyone else does something but hiki doesn't do shit and then complains about it.

    He thinks at 29 they are gonna put him on disability because 10 years ago a doctor asked him if he was schizo and he now assumes that he is and even without any paperwork or even a want to go get paperwork to do this, somehow win a disability claim.
    And don't say you have scoliosis.

    Do something about yourself.
    Im not going to listen to your dumbass drug out dip shit audio recording.

    Pretty sure scoliosis won't get you a check. You cant even get pain killers these days for scoliosis
  8. #8
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They're so spazzed out on drugs, they don't even know what they are saying or doing. Losers. By choice.
  9. #9
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The problem with hiki is he thinks if he can get everyone to live like him and also take care of everything for him that all he has to do is nothing to make that all happen.

    Unfortunately all he does is whisper all the time because he knows his mom will come woop his ass if he becomes anymore of a burden than he already is.

    Everyone else does something but hiki doesn't do shit and then complains about it.

    He thinks at 29 they are gonna put him on disability because 10 years ago a doctor asked him if he was schizo and he now assumes that he is and even without any paperwork or even a want to go get paperwork to do this, somehow win a disability claim.
    And don't say you have scoliosis.

    Do something about yourself.
    Im not going to listen to your dumbass drug out dip shit audio recording.

    Wow you're a dick.
    You must be salty about being such a loser you had to settle with some nasty crackhead looking granny you found at your nearest trailer park.
    I might have issues but at least I don't make book sized threads about going to taco bell and other inane trivial bullshit.
    Take it easy on the meth Fona it doesn't jive with you.
  10. #10
    Octavian motherfucker
    You HAVE A MASSIVE COCK NOSE AND SOFT JAW.

    YOUR MUM FUCKED A jedi.

    YOU WERE NEVER APART OF TOTSE

    PLEASE COMMIT SUCICIDE

    WE WIN YOU LOSE


    HAHAHAHA
  11. #11
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Hey OP, last thing that comes to mind when describing Wario is "kind".

    Anyone who he disagreed with at all he'd start calling retard, faggot, all sorts of shit.

    It made me really glad he wasn't around in person, you can just imagine what sort of rage he has. It's no surprise he was in and out of prison.
  12. #12
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Wow you're a dick.
    You must be salty about being such a loser you had to settle with some nasty crackhead looking granny you found at your nearest trailer park.
    I might have issues but at least I don't make book sized threads about going to taco bell and other inane trivial bullshit.
    Take it easy on the meth Fona it doesn't jive with you.

    I thought you were leaving..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought you were leaving..

    stfu and post nude selfies
  14. #14
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof Hey OP, last thing that comes to mind when describing Wario is "kind".

    Anyone who he disagreed with at all he'd start calling retard, faggot, all sorts of shit.

    It made me really glad he wasn't around in person, you can just imagine what sort of rage he has. It's no surprise he was in and out of prison.

    Nah this place is full of douchebag bormies, he was totally justified in calling you a retard.
  15. #15
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Nah this place is full of douchebag bormies, he was totally justified in calling you a retard.

    then why don't you leave? you're the one thats boring all you do is talk about playstation because thats what your grandparents got you when your mother and fake eurasian father weren't around to take care of you because they are poor, just to get you out of their hair.
  16. #16
    kobe bryant rapist Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Nah this place is full of douchebag bormies, he was totally justified in calling you a retard.

    in RL i literally called someone 'hikikomori' in a derogatory fashion today.

    they had no idea what i was talking about...but they also had the IQ of a FAS-afflicted rodent.
  17. #17
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist in RL i literally called someone 'hikikomori' in a derogatory fashion today.

    they had no idea what i was talking about…but they also had the IQ of a FAS-afflicted rodent.

    wow this is sad. Who uses that kind of language irl lol
  18. #18
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by kobe bryant rapist in RL i literally called someone 'hikikomori' in a derogatory fashion today.

    they had no idea what i was talking about…but they also had the IQ of a FAS-afflicted rodent.

    Being a hiki is actually something to be very proud of
  19. #19
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby then why don't you leave? you're the one thats boring all you do is talk about playstation because thats what your grandparents got you when your mother and fake eurasian father weren't around to take care of you because they are poor, just to get you out of their hair.

    Hey dumbass Eurasian has two separate meanings.

    1 - People from Eurasia
    2 - The term used in the hapa community to describe people of Asian and European descent


    You people like to act as though you know everything and try to argue about topics you know nothing about.

    Also my playstation life is far more significant than your pathetic little deadbeat existence
  20. #20
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    What you mean is

    1- The actual definition

    2- The definition I made up

    Indians are Eurasian just like you.
Jump to Top