User Controls

Nonce hunter 2020 award

Octavian motherfucker
    Ajax, for the damaging evidence that saw Wariat put down for good despite his denials.

Come on down.

i miss wariat is he gone forever
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i miss wariat is he gone forever

He's lurking, likely working himself into a "war-like" rage that will send him out onto his lawn to do thai boxing & strike fear into his neighbors & by "fear" I mean gut busting laughter. lol.
    watch out, trees
    why cant you people just leave him alone.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why cant you people just leave him alone.

It's not his fault he's autistic & has cognitive issues that affect how he interacts w/ people online etc. So that part's not the key element as to why I dislike him. To be in that state & have a shitty attitude, refusing to take solid advice & just convey general negativity is why I wish him ill will. Toss in the sex offender legacy & he's just not a likable human being whose shown zero redeeming qualities.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why cant you people just leave him alone.

SHUT UP, NONCE!

Why don't you leave the forum, FOREVER.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i miss wariat is he gone forever

I can't take anyone who says they miss wariat seriously. The retardation of that statement is rather shocking.
    Originally posted by G It's not his fault he's autistic & has cognitive issues that affect how he interacts w/ people online etc. So that part's not the key element as to why I dislike him. To be in that state & have a shitty attitude, refusing to take solid advice & just convey general negativity is why I wish him ill will. Toss in the sex offender legacy & he's just not a likable human being whose shown zero redeeming qualities.

dont look at the artist, look at the art.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont look at the artist, look at the art.

Hmm shitty artist and even shittier art. Can't look beyond those facts.

he called me a snitch, ME!

Originally posted by Pillpopper I can't take anyone who says they miss wariat seriously. The retardation of that statement is rather shocking.

i don't get it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he called me a snitch, ME!

i don't get it

You wouldn't. Your also a known pedo just like that nut sucker.
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Hmm shitty artist and even shittier art. Can't look beyond those facts.

why dont you show us your 'warrior on a horse' and let us judge how good of an artist you are.
    How so
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he called me a snitch, ME!

why did he think that ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why dont you show us your 'warrior on a horse' and let us judge how good of an artist you are.

I won't because unlike that ball sniffin cum guzzlin glory hole chasing cunt I can admit to being a terrible artist and I don't give a fuck.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why did he think that ?

Because he's a triggered bitch.
    Originally posted by Pillpopper I won't because unlike that ball sniffin cum guzzlin glory hole chasing cunt I can admit to being a terrible artist and I don't give a fuck.

so you cant make 1/10 of what he did.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because he's a triggered bitch.

so not his fault.

someone pulled his triggrr.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so you cant make 1/10 of what he did.

Well 2 wonderful kids.Own our home. No mortgage and only 30 months til my exploder st is paid off. Not sure what he has ever done to equal that execpt being fuckin jelly.
Jump to Top