User Controls

The "Im in Tinychatbltc right now" Thread

No one is in tinychat and I am told to go there all the fucking time. Im making this thread so people know when people are online on tinychat bltc.

Im online. Come join me faggots.
    Fuck Tinychat.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i olways try to do custem dj sets buyt they b$% me always
    dank tunes in TC. Get with it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yo
    i will be in tc
    Originally posted by RisiR Fuck Tinychat.

you just don't like tinychat because you can't get in for whatever reason. tinychat rox cause some people from this site go on, and theres also some of the others. I think we should all get on tinychat and partay!
    Maybe later
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I didn't know people still went there during the day time. Except day drinking heavily on Sunday. Im pretty cozy atm maybe I'll swing by in a bit.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you just don't like tinychat because you can't get in for whatever reason. tinychat rox cause some people from this site go on, and theres also some of the others. I think we should all get on tinychat and partay!

Indeed. Fuck your party. I feel left out everytime that shit comes up.
    ^well I've always said you should find a way to get in. nobodys trying to leave you out
    My names Shitfucker on there
    ^you just left.. =( whimpy wimpy whimpers...
    Originally posted by RisiR Indeed. Fuck your party. I feel left out everytime that shit comes up.

yeah dood its an open party. they dont even id.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Before I make my mashed potrisquits I'd like to formally thank TLN for not only saying hello on TC but for camming up without a mask or any other shenanigans and revealing himself to Doug and myself. Many a men have passed through the bltc without a glimpse of self reveal, and so for that, 11 respek points which you can redeem for sexual acts as you please. (10 respek points gets you anything you want, from me)

Out of the goodness of my heart I did not take any screencaps so as not to invade thine privacy.
    look at this ugly motherfucker

^sploos teen angst and the fact that his parents said they would give him another crew cut if he kept abusing bundy has made him very salty
    I am by far the best looking person on this website
    Originally posted by the holy ghost I am by far the best looking person on this website

did your mom tell you that you are a handsome young man one two many times?
    when your parents think they raised you well but really you're just dying more inside every day

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the holy ghost when your parents think they raised you well but really you're just dying more inside every day

Actually a pretty ace meme friend.
Jump to Top