User Controls

racetams

Kev Space Nigga
    Is discussing sources forbidden here for legal substances? I was gonna ask where you guys get your racetams.

All the ones I saw on the open web appear to be selling bunk, their user reviews are obv dictated.
    There are no laws in space
    Kev Space Nigga
    but are there racetams? dats the question!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Found that they barely work :/

hm, piracetam only felt the slightest bit enlightening? did you supplement choline?

Did you roll with that shit? I heard good things, but I also heard a premature dementia case with a young etard that tried that combination.
    He who does not work shall not eat

https://patents.google.com/patent/CN104478779A/en
    Octavian motherfucker
    I had Piracetam and thought I was damn well near getting Dementia. Never taking that shit again.

I'm doing no fap. Day 4 and already increased concentration/ energy levels.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian I had Piracetam and thought I was damn well near getting Dementia. Never taking that shit again.

I'm doing no fap. Day 4 and already increased concentration/ energy levels.

Yeah thats what the user described, he was freaking out cause he noticed he cant remember anything more than 2 minutes at a time, it went on for days and luckily he returned to normal.

Did piracetam do this for you all by itself or did you take some E with it?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Dont remember which ones I took anymore, it was always mild, and yes with supplement choline (GPC).
    The oxiracetam was the most effective, maybe should give it another try.
    Noopept was pretty mild too.

Long story short, found that caffeine is way more effective (I dont use caffeine often, so have a low tolerance).

Thanks for sharing, i'm reconsidering trying these at all now. Caffeine actually almost sent me into a panic attack once, how fucked up is that?

I was pondering the idea of a roll with an infinite afterglow but.... yeah, maybe I should grow up, lmao.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Maybe you will have a different experience?
    It is easy to get caught up thinking this would be like that Limitless movie.

How much caffeine did you take?

Maybe, but i'm not candy flipping that shit with anything. You guys know any reputable vendors in case i change my mind?

I dont remember how much I took, between 200 to 400 mg.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Kev Yeah thats what the user described, he was freaking out cause he noticed he cant remember anything more than 2 minutes at a time, it went on for days and luckily he returned to normal.

Did piracetam do this for you all by itself or did you take some E with it?

Honestly mate I thought I had given myself Alzheimer's. Cerebral Health the place was called I got it from.

Yeah just took it on its own.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian Honestly mate I thought I had given myself Alzheimer's. Cerebral Health the place was called I got it from.

Yeah just took it on its own.

Thanks. Do you remember the quantities? Was this a one time thing or did you take it consistently for a bit?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Kev Thanks. Do you remember the quantities? Was this a one time thing or did you take it consistently for a bit?

I'll be honest I didn't weigh it out. I got these capsules to just fill up. I'd say there was a gram in each one and I would over do. I was new to it so maybe I had too much, but it didn't feel right.

Total brain fog.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian I'll be honest I didn't weigh it out. I got these capsules to just fill up. I'd say there was a gram in each one and I would over do. I was new to it so maybe I had too much, but it didn't feel right.

Total brain fog.

Sounds like symptoms of a molly comedown and yet this is supposed to help offset a molly comedown? what a scam, lololol.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Kev Sounds like symptoms of a molly comedown and yet this is supposed to help offset a molly comedown? what a scam, lololol.

You mentioned taking E with it? I can't see any benefit. The molly would counteract any effects of a dilutant. Cocaine however, always helped sober me up from molly like it does alcohol.

I digress, I'm still open to trying once more, maybe madafanyl or w.e it's called. It is truly disappointing when you don't feel the effects intended. Was the same when I tried LSD once but it's not uncommon I suppose.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Maybe you will have a different experience?
    It is easy to get caught up thinking this would be like that Limitless movie.

How much caffeine did you take?

Wheres your signature on on dis pppoopoo
    the comedown is the best part
    Phenylpiracetam (phentropil) is pretty good.

https://rupharma.com/phenylpiracetam/
Jump to Top