User Controls

I'm playing a show tonight

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm super stoked about it. It's been a long time since I've done this but my neighbor and I got a short set with a bunch of other gonts at this neighborhood bar. I'm going to play bass just because i like the bass and he only has a guitar so...

we don't have a drummer except for roland the drum machine. we are going to play a jesus and mary chain song, a big black song, and one of my songs. But we're going to try to not sing because we're pretty bad at it, so just turn the mic down so its under the guitar/bass.

He doesn't know how to play as well as me because he's a lot younger and started recently but he's not bad though. We're gonna get higher than giraffe pussy and drink before going.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Take pics/video or you’re a fucking liar
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The only instrument Bill Krozby plays is the skin flute.
    Originally posted by Grylls Take pics/video or you’re a fucking liar

Maybe we'll see whats up. I don't see why i'd lie about something like that I've played downtown several times but just never thought about getting someone to tape it. I'm definitely not handing my phone over to some drunk slut.
    OH SNAP
    Originally posted by stl1 The only instrument Bill Krozby plays is the skin flute.

dahuurrrr... but yeah I guess I never really understood people who would be like lolol yeah right man you can't play the guitar.. as if its a hard thing to do.. then I play and their oh... you actually can play. I've been playing since I was 14.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe we'll see whats up. I don't see why i'd lie about something like that I've played downtown several times but just never thought about getting someone to tape it. I'm definitely not handing my phone over to some drunk slut.

Take a pic of the set yourself, you need to prove it or this is a fake ass thread
    Originally posted by Grylls Take a pic of the set yourself, you need to prove it or this is a fake ass thread

I dont need to prove anything, was just making some chit chat about being stoked to get out and have a lil fun at my neighborhood bar. and how can you take a picture of a set if you're too busy playing the set? lol
    Take a pic of the fucking stage

you’re either a troll or a dumb motherfucker
    You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it...as me old mum used to say to the milkman.
    Originally posted by Grylls Take a pic of the fucking stage

you’re either a troll or a dumb motherfucker

Theres not a stage. And you sound pretty frothy you tub goo
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it…as me old mum used to say to the milkman.

Lol true
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it…as me old mum used to say to the milkman.

Was the plumber any good?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    This guy (John King) plays bass with my drummer buddy every once in a while. My buddy tells me that he always feels like he's been beat to death after a night of trying to keep up with him. He's a monster.

Have a listen:

Originally posted by Grylls Was the plumber any good?

We did our own plumbing.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We did our own plumbing.

I would have plumbed her for free
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls I would have plumbed her for free

No you wouldn't, she always charged.
    Originally posted by stl1 This guy (John King) plays bass with my drummer buddy every once in a while. My buddy tells me that he always feels like he's been beat to death after a night of trying to keep up with him. He's a monster.

Have a listen:

that was pretty cool, im not really into funk/jazz i play stuff like the pixies and jesus and mary chain, like im really into metal but I don't like playing it. I'm mostly into punk and alternative rock.

these are my guitars. the guitar is a jazz master and the bass is a schecter.

I had a badass gibson sg several years back but when I went out of town to see my daughter someone broke into my place and stole it. I was pretty upset about it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    mmmmmmmm
    STL, you're supposed to brag about your own life and achievements..not those of others...2nd time I've seen you mention this in a week...so sad.

lololol
Jump to Top