User Controls

How do Grylls and Wariat never get sick of this place?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, they never log off. I wish I was that easily entertained by you fakes.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    go lay down
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT go lay down

triggered like a faggot hillbilly
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT go lay down

u need to go outside once in awhile. ur always here.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    u need to pay attention nigga, I'm outside every damn day
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT u need to pay attention nigga, I'm outside every damn day

ur whole schtick is a lie. Bossbabe told me all about you. ur sad and pathetic, old man.🌹
    what when she was tryin to get u free healthcare cuz ur a broke ass nigga
    she told me all about you
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why do you hate yourself so much, that you pretend to be someone completely different?
    G African Astronaut
    Autistic people find solace in repetition couple that w/ the attention span of a germ, it's like the Groundhog Day movie everyday with them. Everything is new when your brain resets every few seconds,minutes.

cigreting Dark Matter
    cuz dey am an retads
    Originally posted by WellHung Why do you hate yourself so much, that you pretend to be someone completely different?

I am polecat, perhaps at one time I was a different person but I have given in to the persona.

POLECAT RULES!
    Go fuck a nigger.
    I think ur mom has the day off
    I gave in to naps and cocoa.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Don’t you ever fucking associate me with wariat

m8 i’ll gouge ur fuckin eyes out
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I think everyone misses the irony of this thread created by the biggest spammer on the site at one time.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I gave in to naps and cocoa.

Post picture of your fat ass.
Jump to Top