User Controls

Master blaster is a rapist and an abuser

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    he fucking went to berkley 3 years ago to meet xpoast and basically raped some chinese bitch on xpoast's couch, he's a bag of dicks. xpoast before he blew his finger off told me what he did, he's a total asshole which is really rich considering he's an accuser. Fuck him. If he was my child I'd beat him up just for having red hair. He's a fucking asshole and a total bag of dick wads. He literally told me that he doesn't care because they are butt sluts and deserve it because they secretetly like it.

Octavian motherfucker
    Lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    #yolo
    Originally posted by Octavian Lol

He's a fucking skinner
    Originally posted by mmQ #yolo

why are you so fucking dense? You're an asshole too. you always think everything is about you. fuck you. you jerk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why are you so fucking dense? You're an asshole too. you always think everything is about you. fuck you. you jerk.

🤣
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    #YOLOINGINTENSIFIES
    I fucking hate every single person on this website for being assholes to me, fuck you fuck fuck fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I fucking hate every single person on this website for being assholes to me, fuck you fuck fuck fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

I think you are a good dude.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Somehow I doubt Red ever managed to pull off a rape.
    I distinctly remember him crying for 6 months straight after being slapped by a mexican woman who conned and extorted him into thinking lil' Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruiz y Picasso was his son.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I think you are a good dude.

thanks bromo i appreciate it but you're thread is coming next considering you're an animal abuser, you made §m£ÂgØL cry when you called him a human condom you sick fuck, fuck you asshole you piece of ass arnold. oh yeah and fuck slank too he's a retard, and an asshole and so is everyone in your shitty midwestern state of ohio fuck all of you i hope you all get nuked by muslims you whyte trash assholes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    This reminds me i need to make the Battle Royale thread
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I fucking hate every single person on this website for being assholes to me, fuck you fuck fuck fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Sorry for being mean
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you made §m£ÂgØL cry when you called him a human condom you sick fuck

LOL what? What is this crazy beef
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Sorry for being mean

Originally posted by rabbitweed LOL what? What is this crazy beef

See title of video🙄

Originally posted by Bill Krozby
    WellHung Black Hole
    i crashed at Red's place, and he tried to rape me, when i was passed out on his couch.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I knew the man was in whiteness protection but he didnt make much sense because i was so drunk and he was busy binding my wrists.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I knew the man was in whiteness protection

Omg racist, it's called "sunscreen".
Jump to Top