User Controls

I'm betting half the userbase on this site has raped someone before

  1. #1
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I get the heeby jeebies just thinking about it, "How many of these mothafuckas have gotten away with some real fucked up shit?" Probably a lot of you.
  2. #2
    Octavian motherfucker
    You're black so are a rapist by default. It's in your savage nature.
  3. #3
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian You're black so are a rapist by default. It's in your savage nature.

    You can't tell me there is a single black person who looks more rape-y than you do

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Okay that was a legit comment. The hat makes it look like someone youd see in a crime scene sketch.
  5. #5
    Wariat Dark Matter
    the eyes look at those emotionless cold eyes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    stl1 Space Nigga
    I've seen women grow better beards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    “...POLICE SAY THE UNIDENTIFIED WHITE MALE IN THIS SURVEILLANCE PHOTO SEXUALLY ASSAULTED THE VICTIM IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS...”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by stl1 I've seen women grow better beards.

    You gave your dead ex wife AIDS and beg for nudes.

    Catch Corona and die already.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    nigger be projecting
  10. #10
    Kev Houston
    Originally posted by Octavian You gave your dead ex wife AIDS and beg for nudes.

    Catch Corona and die already.

    Hahahaha huffing raid is funner tho
  11. #11
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Octavian You gave your dead ex wife AIDS and beg for nudes.

    Catch Corona and die already.

    That’s pretty low Oct. She got it after they divorced, but he took care of her till she died.

    And yes Stl, I can see how they find it creepy, since we’re dealing with a younger crowd here. I know that was, and has been your schtick since DH, I know you’re just playing, but these young uns think people should lose their sex drive over a certain age😂
  12. #12
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Technologist That’s pretty low Oct. She got it after they divorced, but he took care of her till she died.

    And yes Stl, I can see how they find it creepy, since we’re dealing with a younger crowd here. I know that was, and has been your schtick since DH, I know you’re just playing, but these young uns think people should lose their sex drive over a certain age😂

    idk if its that. its just weird. Like would i love to fuck some of the 20 year olds that come into work? of course. Would i ever ask them to sit on my face? No. Thats weird. Especially considering im me. lol.
  13. #13
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by CASPER idk if its that. its just weird. Like would i love to fuck some of the 20 year olds that come into work? of course. Would i ever ask them to sit on my face? No. Thats weird. Especially considering im me. lol.

    Yes, but this is the internet, full of anonymity , that’s nothing like in person. I did admit how I can see why some of you see it that way, I’ve just known him online for 8 years and I know he’s good peeps.

    Do I have to tell you how many times I’ve seen y’all say “tits or gtfo”, “post nude selfies”, bla bla bla.?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    mmQ victim of incest (banned)
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, but this is the internet, full of anonymity , that’s nothing like in person. I did admit how I can see why some of you see it that way, I’ve just known him online for 8 years and I know he’s good peeps.

    Do I have to tell you how many times I’ve seen y’all say “tits or gtfo”, “post nude selfies”, bla bla bla.?

    Yeah but we arent a 90 year old crusty creeper grandpa type.
  15. #15
    Technologist motherfucker
    He’s either in his late 50s, or early 60s.

    I gotta admit his avatar does make it even creepier. Stl, take down that pic!
  16. #16
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, but this is the internet, full of anonymity , that’s nothing like in person. I did admit how I can see why some of you see it that way, I’ve just known him online for 8 years and I know he’s good peeps.

    Do I have to tell you how many times I’ve seen y’all say “tits or gtfo”, “post nude selfies”, bla bla bla.?

    PNS and tits or gtfo is really just internet shorthand for “your opinion is worthless show me ur dick/tits”

    When you continuously made advances of an explicit nature that the target clearly has no interest in, thats where it gets cringey for me.

    Not implying he does that. I dont pay enough attention. Just in general.
  17. #17
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah but we arent a 90 year old crusty creeper grandpa type.

    Andddd, oh, but you will be😁
  18. #18
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by CASPER PNS and tits or gtfo is really just internet shorthand for “your opinion is worthless show me ur dick/tits”

    When you continuously made advances of an explicit nature that the target clearly has no interest in, thats where it gets cringey for me.

    Not implying he does that. I dont pay enough attention. Just in general.

    Really? So guys in here don’t try to obtain nudes of girls? Come on dude.

    I told you I understand why you guys feel that way, but I’m telling you he’s good people, and he’s causing no harm.
  19. #19
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I will absolutely not be 90. if i made it to 60 itll be a minor miracle and ill be ready to die. Shit if imake 40 ill be intensely uncomfortable.

    When i beat wariat to death maybe i can harvest his vertebrae for myself. Like the borg. But that would require him having a spine.

    *summons warieaux*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    You say that like it's a bad thing
Jump to Top