User Controls

Why does Aldra always stick up for China?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You goin' Commie on us? You're supposed to enjoy and appreciate your Western liberties & freedoms. You're a free and a deep thinker, so why do you constantly endorse censorship and suppression?
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Adra confirmed for pink
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Leave China alone
    The US is getting as bad as China when it comes to censorship and oppression.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The US is getting as bad as China when it comes to censorship and oppression.

Dwarfs and midgets have become "vertically challenged"...smh as the lovely DontTellEm wud say...
    Originally posted by WellHung Dwarfs and midgets have become "vertically challenged"…smh

Illegal immigrants are now "undocumented workers/residents".
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Illegal immigrants are now "undocumented workers/residents".

lol...folks even feel the need to 'soften the blow' for criminals..
    its outta control round these parts... I promise ya, when I was growing up, it was still all good... You could call a spade a spade (other than racism)... Shit just got really gay in the last 10-15 years...as u prob well know. You've been here 18 yrs, rite?👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "I'm thicc"

Oh is that like being a fat fucking gluttonous cunt with no self control?

"No, it means I have curves"
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Why are you always a fucking retard
    Originally posted by WellHung You've been here 18 yrs, rite?👍

23 LONNNNNG years.
Jump to Top