User Controls

Fonaplats has Hep C

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Probably from all the sodomy.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Old news faggot. Iā€™d bet he got it from a needle when he was using. Very common way to get it.

So hella are you here to plug your dead site?šŸ˜‚ This is old news.
    G African Astronaut
    The least of his worries lol.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah but at least he has his teeth
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hes on heart worm pills now i sold him my dogs old meds it could possibly cure him just note that i am not a full doctor

but my intentions were good
    Originally posted by A College Professor hes on heart worm pills now i sold him my dogs old meds it could possibly cure him just note that i am not a full doctor

but my intentions were good

do you put the pills in his mouth and rub his throat to make sure they go down like a good boy?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby do you put the pills in his mouth and rub his throat to make sure they go down like a good boy?

i hide it inside a piece of balonga and toss it to him and he snatches the bolnga out of hte air and woofs it down
    Originally posted by A College Professor i hide it inside a piece of balonga and toss it to him and he snatches the bolnga out of hte air and woofs it down

yeah thats the best thats what I do with my cat for his pills i smash it with a hammer, you can fix anything with a hammer.. (starts smashing my mind) and mix it in with his chewy.com deliver chicken breast flavored cat loaf, chicken.
    Originally posted by Technologist Old news faggot.

Another "woke" liberal using homophobic language...smh at their hypocrisy.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Sorry about this thread you guys.
    I accidently tried being nice to helladamnstupid again.
    #figures
Jump to Top