User Controls

When I was 11 - 15 on the web

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    People constantly accused me of being a pedophile, I never understood why.
    It gave me a unqiue perspective to see people demonize my sexuality based on ageism.
    Tbh, there is literally nothing wrong with having sex with children.
    Most children are ready and desire sex.
    When I was 13 I was very horny and would jerk it like four times a day.
    Just because a person is under 18 doesn't mean they are sexual beings.
    It's ridiculous to criminalize sex under 18, what the fuck is it about that age in particular that makes it more appropriate?

#freethe12yearolds
    G African Astronaut
    i used to post pictures of my dick all over the internet when I was a kid. I thought it was an epic troll lolololol but i got a lot of weird creepy private messages
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i used to post pictures of my dick all over the internet when I was a kid. I thought it was an epic troll lolololol but i got a lot of weird creepy private messages

To think all those girls who were allegedly my age I sexted with on Yahoo messenger were guys in their 40s ...
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i used to post pictures of my dick all over the internet when I was a kid. I thought it was an epic troll lolololol but i got a lot of weird creepy private messages

Exactly what's creepy & weird to a guy who fucks another guy that wants to be a female, serious question ?!
    Originally posted by G Exactly what's creepy & weird to a guy who fucks another guy that wants to be a female, serious question ?!

you seem jealous that I get to squeeze naturally hormone grown tranny tits every night.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you seem jealous that I get to squeeze naturally hormone grown tranny tits every night.

No it's a serious inquiry ?! Trannys by most's opinion are creepy & strange, I want your take. I prefer my females organically grown.
    Originally posted by G No it's a serious inquiry ?! Trannys by most's opinion are creepy & strange, I want your take. I prefer my females organically grown.

her titties aren't fake, I got in early enough to watch them grow. It feels like middle school when you come back from summer break and all the girls have tits.. except it's like if you stayed at their house all summer and watched them grow. I don't find it creepy and strange, I think it's hot.
Jump to Top