User Controls

Remember when Wariat tried to solicit a 12 year old?

Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah well Jeff doen't want that shit and whether you like it or not change gonna cum'.

No more Nonce shit.
    12 YEAR OLD DOESN"T MAKE MARCEL A PEDO YOU STUPID AMERICAN

IF SHE BLEEDS SHE BREEDS
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood 12 YEAR OLD DOESN"T MAKE MARCEL A PEDO YOU STUPID AMERICAN

IF SHE BLEEDS SHE BREEDS

It's an umbrella term that includes minors in many western courts. Stick to getting booted out of Tim Hortons son.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    look up Mexico AOC every culture and country is different.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat look up Mexico AOC every culture and country is different.

But you weren't there, rationalize all you'd like, but you're a flawed creep.
    Originally posted by G It's an umbrella term that includes minors in many western courts. Stick to getting booted out of Tim Hortons son.

I was there today so fuck you. LOVE DOESn"T HAVE AN AGE REQUIREMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    look up ethnocentricism. Dont judge.
    I follow global culture.
    and you werent there either or know me my case or if its even me.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat look up Mexico AOC every culture and country is different.

I swear on my life I would actually PAY to saw your head off. I'd still stab 'fuck out of you till your corpse hit the floor.

I Hate you
    G African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat and you werent there either or know me my case or if its even me.

Where it marcel then???? I want to meet up with him from myspace lololoololollol
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]

Jump to Top