User Controls

Quandary

Octavian motherfucker
    So, I have beef with my nextdoor neighbors which resulted in the guy damaging my bathroom window (groundfloor apartment).

In response I posted a status on FB telling our whole town he's a Nonce and left his gf's address. A mutual friend told me to take it down which I did. I have to go back to my apartment at some point to sort the window/ live after pandemic, (locking down with my mother). Just wondering how to handle this situation. Twatting him will only result in a tit-for-tat scenario and if I do purchase my flat I will have to cover the cost of anymore criminal damage. I have a crowbar there but considering buying a baseball bat off ebay.

Discuss.
    offer to suck his dick.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    You actually publicly called the guy a nonce? That seems kinda harsh and unnecessary.

Anyway, take the crowbar or baseball bat or whatever over there and ask nicely that he compensate you for the damages. Don't actually bash his face in or anything like that, but just imply that it's a possibility.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    crowbar isnt exactly the best weapon.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks You actually publicly called the guy a nonce? That seems kinda harsh and unnecessary.

Anyway, take the crowbar or baseball bat or whatever over there and ask nicely that he compensate you for the damages. Don't actually bash his face in or anything like that, but just imply that it's a possibility.

Well, he is a closet homosexual does that count?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy

No one got this joke?

Fail
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian So, I have beef with my nextdoor neighbors which resulted in the guy damaging my bathroom window (groundfloor apartment).

In response I posted a status on FB telling our whole town he's a Nonce and left his gf's address. A mutual friend told me to take it down which I did. I have to go back to my apartment at some point to sort the window/ live after pandemic, (locking down with my mother). Just wondering how to handle this situation. Twatting him will only result in a tit-for-tat scenario and if I do purchase my flat I will have to cover the cost of anymore criminal damage. I have a crowbar there that but considering buying a baseball bat off ebay.

Discuss.

is the lock down really that bad there? here you can do whatever you want for the most part. I go back and call maintenance. But at least you have family you can fall back on for a minute , my parents I speak to them on the phone but their like six hours away from me.

why'd the bitch throw a brick thru your window thow? Like I'd be pretty upset if that happened to me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    but neighbors do suck ass, my neighbor and is pretty cool and we were drinking vodka and smoking bowls play on our guitars and this lady older the moon heard us coffing.. and was bitching about how we need to quit coughing..
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Just knock on his door an say if you have a problem lets fight about it and don't go damaging my bathroom window. Posting stuff on facebook is literally the gayest possible thing you could possibly do. That's what fat welfare single moms do when they have "beef" with their neighbor.

Just stop being a pussy is my advice, what are you afraid of? I don't get it.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you have beefs with everyone with your derwnged attitudo and schizo shit including yourself.

discuss...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by blaster master This is the advice that ends up getting octavian stabbed in the chest.

If someone accused me of being a nonce I would do terrible things to them. If they knocked on my door I would have more respect for them and would just break their nose. The answer is never to post stuff on facebook that's so feminine and gossipy, not trying to tell anyone how to live their life but goddamn, maybe that's what males do in jolly ol England but that shit doesn't fly in the colonies son
    maybe quit trying to smear people and make up lies on your enemies and live through gossip or slaunder and you will have less enemies?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Octavian No one got this joke?

Fail

I didn't want to make it obvious.
    You either will get it or you wont.
    youre like those old women in the middle ages who they put on the dibs in town square.
    Just challenge him to a duel thats all. An old fashion clobber knocker or a gentlemans rules duel.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Go over there & confront him & get ur face smashed in just like ur window.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Is this the stoner couple?
Jump to Top