User Controls

askmeen anything

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    so will his channel blow up or not in the youtube community?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I would possibly drink the fosters in the thumbnail.

But that's about the extent of my committment to this thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Whois Meen?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How many inches wide are your thumbs?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Wariat, honest question. Why would you think we would know about the prison community?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    *retardo embargo*
    This guy has never been to prison. he is just seeing an opportunity to join a movement or the bandwagon of these channels. he sees green or the big bucks in it and is a visionary.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I wish you would have a vision of shutting the fuck up for like 4 or 5 hours
    Technologist victim of incest
    You said this

Originally posted by Wariat so will his channel blow up or not in the prison community?

So I asked this in direct response to the question you asked.

Originally posted by Technologist Wariat, honest question. Why would you think we would know about the prison community?

Then you answer this?????

Originally posted by Wariat This guy has never been to prison. he is just seeing an opportunity to join a movement or the bandwagon of these channels. he sees green or the big bucks in it and is a visionary.

Ok ok, I get it, I’m talking to a brick.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Technologist Wariat, honest question. Why would you think we would know about the prison community?

He's just pining for the days when he was locked up with the big, hefty Jeromes and Dreshawns in the States. Poland's Muhammads and Amirs haven't been able to do it for him like they could.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    someone showed me a video of a motivational speaker type guy who does prison vlog youtube wariat shit and it was obviously all I could think about. He seemed positive and a good role model. He had a body like he was on an insane amount of steroids and a face like a mechanic
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo someone showed me a video of a motivational speaker type guy who does prison vlog youtube wariat shit and it was obviously all I could think about. He seemed positive and a good role model. He had a body like he was on an insane amount of steroids and a face like a mechanic

What does a mechanic's face look like? Greasy?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by D4NG0 What does a mechanic's face look like? Greasy?

Square and flat, and kinda handsome, in a '50's kind of way.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Wariat when will you become successful?

Never.

OK
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    wariat post a dix-pix

no homo
Jump to Top