User Controls

Doug Ford likes to bake

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    What a fat fuck, you know this gont never misses a meal, if he had the chance he'd open a g-string factory made out of cream cheese. what a fat bitch

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is he that politician that kept getting filmed smoking crack and/or meth
    Originally posted by aldra is he that politician that kept getting filmed smoking crack and/or meth

yas

doug ford does not have a problem hoss, he just likes his cakes

he does it for the taste..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    I really wish corona would kill everyone in shitario.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    A big, fat clueless fuck, completely disconnected from reality.

Buck a Beer!! Vote for meeee!!!
    jokes on him I was so high i forgot to vote
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A big, fat clueless fuck, completely disconnected from reality.

Buck a Beer!! Vote for meeee!!!

Yo spectral ever heard of Whitney Webb? She touches on subjects about doug ford and several other "leaders" about topics most don't get into and has been doing it for awhile
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yas

doug ford does not have a problem hoss, he just likes his cakes

he does it for the taste..

stop posting my family's PI or ELSE...and just fuck right off. No offence but you came at my family first so I have to be somewhat offended by this

You SHOULD research all the Ford's and what they have done to Toronto alone though. We do it for the people and ourselves...whats really wrong smoking here and there. Robbie didn't do it every single day or anything..just when the political/mayoral shit was too heavy. He has every right to get high...and anyone in a similar position or higher.

I am really really mad at you right now ktoz. Just sayin not hating
    Originally posted by Dregs stop posting my family's PI or ELSE…and just fuck right off. No offence but you came at my family first so I have to be somewhat offended by this

You SHOULD research all the Ford's and what they have done to Toronto alone though. We do it for the people and ourselves…whats really wrong smoking here and there. Robbie didn't do it every single day or anything..just when the political/mayoral shit was too heavy. He has every right to get high…and anyone in a similar position or higher.

I am really really mad at you right now ktoz. Just sayin not hating

Oooh thats really rich, that's kind of the laceration I would expect from a gont like you, I know the ford family and the nordstrom family (rip mike)

you can stay frothy for all I care.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oooh thats really rich, that's kind of the laceration I would expect from a gont like you, I know the ford family and the nordstrom family (rip mike)

you can stay frothy for all I care.

you can't possibly be serious. ok...i will get drunk even more..and you tell me all you know about the fords without googling. rob used to party like 5 houses down from me for years but sure you know them more than me

he told us all about him and his whole family while he was high...sure though you know more than i about the fords though
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    make a cooking show pajarito
    Originally posted by Dregs you can't possibly be serious. ok…i will get drunk even more..and you tell me all you know about the fords without googling. rob used to party like 5 houses down from me for years but sure you know them more than me

he told us all about him and his whole family while he was high…sure though you know more than i about the fords though

I am serious I also once smoked meth with george bush's lil cousin, darin bush, after doing his lawn work.
    Originally posted by CASPER make a cooking show pajarito

I might I'd just have to keep my kitchen spic and span my cat will constantly be parading around burping b holes while I cook its wicked annoying, but i recently was inspired by this lady

G African Astronaut
    Get hoes.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I am serious I also once smoked meth with george bush's lil cousin, darin bush, after doing his lawn work.

Ok ok I believe you. Just back yo ass up a bit. Very aggressive nigger you are.
    Originally posted by Dregs Ok ok I believe you. Just back yo ass up a bit. Very aggressive nigger you are.

Um... I'm not getting aggro at all.. you're the one that has his panties in a wad
    I'm saying NO..NO...NO to your advances. Please get off me...I don't want to be raped. Just leave now before my boyfriend comes home from work. I don't want your dick or any part of you on or in me. Please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get off me.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    WHATS GOING ON HERE? WHOS THIS STRANGE DUDE IN THE CALVIN KLEIN UNDIES SND TINY COWBOY HAT?!
    please help me Casper. please take me back to your place. Bill Krozby is a deranged muthachucka and wants to be inside me no matter what. I have the bruises all over. please can i come back to your place? on my knees begging take me away from this most horrible of places. he even cuffed me but the only one i want cuffing me is YOU.

if you can't i understand but i will have to slit my wrists and slip an ice pick up my assgina
    Originally posted by CASPER WHATS GOING ON HERE? WHOS THIS STRANGE DUDE IN THE CALVIN KLEIN UNDIES SND TINY COWBOY HAT?!

I'm currently actually wearing a jock strap and a baseball cap backwards.. so...
Jump to Top