User Controls

What really pisses me off right now

  1. #1
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    When ur wearing a face mask and face recognition doesn't work on ur phone

    fuck u

    when will the eye thing come out?
  2. #2
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    next century. you'll be long time dead fool. i don't see what sherri sees in you fool. go fool something else and get killed.
  3. #3
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I don't know what she sees in me either, gonna ask her

    brb
  4. #4
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Does it really grind your gears?
  5. #5
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    naw really tell me what she sees in ya. i really wanna know...you should be able to give MANY examples if there is any truth to yo truff
  6. #6
    Octavian motherfucker
    I think your granpap should dig mine up and get freaky
  7. #7
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian I think your granpap should dig mine up and get freaky

    wel das a gud ideas
  8. #8
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    put your mask in a colour printer and print your mouth on it
  9. #9
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    can't you whip, dip, and slip in yo demonic cock into "it" aka grylls the half man half cunt til its a vie grip and mutilates the "cock" or vagina most likely Grylls has? Like aldra start exposing yoself and thems

    unless you is a CHICKEN...and not a farm breed one either. SMFH rofl rest that head either way
  10. #10
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    into the printer? or into grylls' mouth? either way probably not
  11. #11
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Yes pls don't put anything in my mouth

    but on a serious note..

    when is eye recognition gonna be out? cant be far off
  12. #12
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grylls Yes pls don't put anything in my mouth

    but on a serious note..

    when is eye recognition gonna be out? cant be far off

    it already is, I get scanned whenever I go to a datacentre that has government clients


    with phones it's more a matter of the phones not having a macro lens to be able to scan your eyes at a high enough resolution at close range. it might be possible with digital trickery but adding a macro lens would blow out the handset size/weight
  13. #13
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    My Samsung S8 has the iris scanner but the facial recognition works better
  14. #14
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by aldra it already is, I get scanned whenever I go to a datacentre that has government clients


    with phones it's more a matter of the phones not having a macro lens to be able to scan your eyes at a high enough resolution at close range. it might be possible with digital trickery but adding a macro lens would blow out the handset size/weight

    You work in data centres?

    I do a lot of that, installing fibre and copper, at the moment they only have fingerprint scanners and tubes, I can't tell you the name of the place but its a huge world wide credit card company
  15. #15
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grylls You work in data centres?

    I do a lot of that, installing fibre and copper, at the moment they only have fingerprint scanners and tubes, I can't tell you the name of the place but its a huge world wide credit card company

    nah I just have to go to them from time to time to change out hardware and stuff.

    I think it's government-mandated here that they'll only use datacentres with certain security features, one of those being retinal scanners
  16. #16
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by aldra nah I just have to go to them from time to time to change out hardware and stuff.

    I think it's government-mandated here that they'll only use datacentres with certain security features, one of those being retinal scanners

    Ya ok, I'm just the cable guy who runs the cables and crimps the patch panels and splices the fibre
  17. #17
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wouldn't mind doing that if it wasn't repetitive as shit
  18. #18
    Octavian motherfucker
    How's about it didn't happenm
  19. #19
    Octavian motherfucker
    ?
  20. #20
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Good money bruv, especially splicing fibre
Jump to Top