User Controls

What's wrong with Vindictive Vinnie?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    He seems to be in love with communist china. He claims to speak chinese but it's pretty obvious he can't from retarded shit he says about the language. Claimed to live in Beijing, and then claimed to live in Maine which he called "third world". Seems to be white but said he wishes he was Asian. Maintains that all parliaments in East Asia are all run by gang members.

Just another NIS crackhead? I wonder. Do you think he has a real job? I am thinking 90% has a drug issue, 50% chance of being unemployed. I'd put him at 5% of having a successful career. Probably has sex a few times a year, but with very ugly, high maintenance annoying women.
    go ehjucate thyself.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2012/12/13/the-yakuza-lobby/

and this is just one english source.
    Like you can read anything other than English. You thought "untermenschen" had an umlaut at the beginning, which means you have no idea how german is written or spoken. You also said that people in China call white people "Red haired apes", please tell me where the fuck you hear 紅毛猴 and in which chinese language? Are you perhaps in 19th century Amoy?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Like you can read anything other than English. You thought "untermenschen" had an umlaut at the beginning, which means you have no idea how german is written or spoken. You also said that people in China call white people "Red haired apes", please tell me where the fuck you hear 紅毛猴 and in which chinese language? Are you perhaps in 19th century Amoy?

紅毛猴 is called ung more cow in cineses.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 紅毛猴 is called ung more cow in cineses.

You are fucking retarded
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You are fucking retarded

https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/紅毛

must i google everything for you you unterman ?

nigger.
    "cinese" isn't a language. It sounds nothing like "ung more cow" in mandarin. I assume that's you trying to write out some hokkien you heard in a singaporean movie, but even then it's off (猴 is kâu, where the 'k' where the sound is more like a 'g', not "cow").

Even in the article you linked, it mentions its use in Malaysia and Singapore, not in China, which you claimed.

In short - you are fucking retarded.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed "cinese" isn't a language. It sounds nothing like "ung more cow" in mandarin. I assume that's you trying to write out some hokkien you heard in a singaporean movie, but even then it's off (猴 is kâu, where the 'k' where the sound is more like a 'g', not "cow").

Even in the article you linked, it mentions its use in Malaysia and Singapore, not in China, which you claimed.

In short - you are fucking retarded.

u nigger.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed He seems to be in love with communist china. He claims to speak chinese but it's pretty obvious he can't from retarded shit he says about the language. Claimed to live in Beijing, and then claimed to live in Maine which he called "third world". Seems to be white but said he wishes he was Asian. Maintains that all parliaments in East Asia are all run by gang members.

Just another NIS crackhead? I wonder. Do you think he has a real job? I am thinking 90% has a drug issue, 50% chance of being unemployed. I'd put him at 5% of having a successful career. Probably has sex a few times a year, but with very ugly, high maintenance annoying women.

He is also a known pervert.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by BummyMofo He is also a known pervert.

Nigger
    Originally posted by Octavian Nigger

And this is vinny's alt, fyi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    vinny misses the days of being an "uncle".
    Just another retarded retard
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Vincent is kind of our resident Eric Cartman.

He says all the controversial shit that none of us would say ourselves.

He's a needed character on any forum, quite frankly.
    He doesn't say anything controversial, it's all just retarded babbling.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He doesn't say anything controversial, it's all just retarded babbling.

whats your iq.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Vincent is kind of our resident Eric Cartman.

He says all the controversial shit that none of us would say ourselves.

He's a needed character on any forum, quite frankly.

He's the typa nigga to take this as a compliment
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed He seems to be in love with communist china. He claims to speak chinese but it's pretty obvious he can't from retarded shit he says about the language. Claimed to live in Beijing, and then claimed to live in Maine which he called "third world". Seems to be white but said he wishes he was Asian. Maintains that all parliaments in East Asia are all run by gang members.

Jelly fag detected
    Originally posted by rabbitweed "cinese" isn't a language.

It's an all encompassing term used to reference languages spoken in China...I'm sure you knew that already.

Just like Americans say they speak and write English when they don't really...they speak/write American English.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats your iq.

Higher than yours retard
Jump to Top