User Controls

What's the worst/most terrifying drug experience you've had?

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Topic
    For me, despite all the awful experiences I've had with marijuana, that was psychological.
    The absolute worst I have to say is when I almost overdosed on vodka, that was the sickest I have ever been.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    The time your Mom sucked the soul out of me was an intense thrill ride.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Post pics of your dad
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    too much tek and thinking people were out to kill me. really scary.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby too much tek and thinking people were out to kill me. really scary.

Nobody cares enough about you to do that, sadly.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    PCP and diphenhyramine. I was a toy doll lying on the floor looking up at the walls which were talking to me, it was all gibberish. I felt like there wasn't any water in my body at all and I had gone completely dry and became a solid form of matter.
    Meth psychosis that landed me in the psych ward. I nearly burned down my house because I thought someone was trying to kill me and I lost my shit because while I was awake for a week some random native dude knocked on my door and threatened me because a drug dealer used to live in that house.

I kept hearing him turn my knob so i boarded up the door from the inside and stood in the middle of the house terrified holding a 4L jug of rubbing alcohol and a lighter in case he busted down the door I was gonna make a wall of flame like diablo 2 and rush him with a knife.

the hospital sucked they wouldn't let me out unless someone picked me up and I didn't even live in that town I lived in the next town over. I got involuntarily committed. I had to call all my co workers and family members around christmas and new years and tell them I did too much drugs and im in the psych ward and they were all too busy to pick me up.

As soon as I got home I stayed awake another 3 days getting high and my boss told me to take some time off until the summer and deal with my mental health. As soon as he sent me home I got high for another few days and then ran out of drugs and money.

That's about the time when I joined this community. I was looking for meth cooking stuff on zoklet and found rdfrn.com instead and william bill Bill Krozbyby was really nice to me so i stayed
Jump to Top