User Controls

Making money off youtube

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    How much money could I make monetizing my videos?

I'm thinking of making a slice of life channel as well as a gaming channel.
    None, any money you make you'd need to give your mom for rent and food...and 42 cents isn't going to buy shit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    None, jeditube is a grind that end up paying more than minimum wage for like 0.1% of "content creators"
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    But does she need the rent money? She charges ridiculous prices
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    but if youre retarded and a weirod like that pew pew epe doo guy or poo poo poo deeew you can be w millionaire. ins eirousness looka t that weirdow es watson how hes making a killing off it.
    Originally posted by Grylls But does she need the rent money? She charges ridiculous prices

no suzanne kisting charges the ridiculous prices just for a fucking couch.
    some good ideas here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WorkOnline/comments/gkck2t/uk_based_student_with_no_job_experience_moving/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
    Originally posted by Wariat but if youre retarded and a weirod like thwt pew pew epe doo guy or poo poo poo deeew you can be w millionaire. ins eirousness looka t that weirdow es watson how hes making a killing off it.

I don't want that large of a follow.
    I want to attract channer and totseans types.
    People who aren't offended by "racism" and pedophilia.
    lol
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Wariat but if youre retarded and a weirod like that pew pew epe doo guy or poo poo poo deeew you can be w millionaire. ins eirousness looka t that weirdow es watson how hes making a killing off it.

If being a retarded weirdo is the secret to success on youtube then perhaps we do have some future youtube stars right here in this thread.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I don't want that large of a follow.
    I want to attract channer and totseans types.
    People who aren't offended by "racism" and pedophilia.

Even if you could get people to watch you, and even if your channel wasn't shoahed, your videos would be demonetised as advertisers don't want to be associated with that stuff.
    I wouldn't put that content in my videos.
    I'm talking about if they find out my presence on the web.
    how cana dvertisers choose whwt videos to put their ad sin lol star trek. the system is automatic and run by google not the advertisers.
    he xould have anything in his content just like thwt guy rush limbough did and advertisers still had to work with him due to being controlled by the airway. he just csnt say he is part of it jsut sdvocstes it. look at all the jedi advocstes of polanski. they didnt lose their csreers or advertisers either neither do his movies srill being produced.
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP's huge cock nose and preference for everything Jedi means he will make zero shekels
    star trek not everyone can function around nor ies like your or even wants to be around people. youtube is a great option if you can do it as well as selling yourself or creating a brand for yourself with you as the product. there is youtube, instagram, twitter, etc. plus making a website and a presence on forums. you can use craigslist for gigs and contrnt mills etc to make money. like i said star trek not everyone is like you.im not like you. himi is not likr you. many of us hate being around normies.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    you have to have over a million views for a long consecutive amount of time per video to get paid hardly anything
    nah, you can have sponsor companies like game companies pay you a shitload along the way as well plus set up live chats where people give you momey.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Just get a job you fucking loser, have you ever had one?
    we live in a new world where remote work or working from home not around normies or orher people is the future.
    Octavian motherfucker
    He isn't world renowned DOE
Jump to Top