User Controls

If Niggas in Space were a mafia gang, who would most likely become a rat?

You can only pick one.

I would say Sophie, right up. He would get busted first for obvious reasons, and to get a lighter sentence would have no problems coming back with a wire.
    You. They'd offer you pussy and you'd roll on all of us in a heartbeat
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IRL operational security differs from online operational security. Online i can say what i want and have some technology to protect myself.
    Originally posted by reject You. They'd offer you pussy and you'd roll on all of us in a heartbeat

I'm gay.

And I can apparently get cock easily, although now I bet when I go back to that club no guy will want me, and I'll start hating men or something. Just the way the universe works.
    Ill be the first to say I myself would be the rat. But more in the sense that I would feed both sides false information regarding the other for my own benefit an not the I will see out the entire organization.

Im too damn honest when I am drunk.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Ill be the first to say I myself would be the rat. But more in the sense that I would feed both sides false information regarding the other for my own benefit an not the I will see out the entire organization.

Im too damn honest when I am drunk.

Even if you give the feds false information, the mafia would still see you as a rat and dunk you in the ocean.
    Originally posted by Enter Even if you give the feds false information, the mafia would still see you as a rat and dunk you in the ocean.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I’d rat every one of you out in a heartbeat in order to save myself, or simply for considerable gain.
    Originally posted by Malice I’d rat every one of you out in a heartbeat in order to save myself, or simply for considerable gain.

you were like a brother to me
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Malice I’d rat every one of you out in a heartbeat in order to save myself, or simply for considerable gain.

Et tu, Mal Mal?
    Satyr Yung Blood
    Zok.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Personally I believe in absolute loyalty to a cause that I believe in so yeah Bill Krozby probably.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would be a double agent.
Jump to Top