User Controls

Asian Crips

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Their set is called Asian Boyz
    They don't even wear the colors, so why call yourself a crip if your gang is called Asian Boyz.
    What does it mean to be a crip anymore?

And look at this beta bitch wearing slob colors.
    Clearly they didn't qualify for the Triads.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Clearly they didn't qualify for the Triads.

They're south east asians
    Triads are international...

and...

A triad is one of many branches of Chinese transnational organized crime syndicates based in Greater China and in countries with significant overseas Chinese populations, such as the United States and most countries in East and Southeast Asia
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    They say Bloods and Crips are international. I've never been out west but I've heard a lot of people say the ones that aren't in California are totally different and I believe it. Hell, you have a blood and a crip hanging out together and shit. The 90s they were killing each other on sight. They don't seem to talk about gangs like they used to, they don't fly colors anymore which is actually smart, don't stand out.

I know where I'm from most people that say they are in a street gang it's just a crew to sell dope. They ain't doing drive bys and shit
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Anyone remember this old shit?
    What is even the point in calling yourself a crip or blood then.
    Why not just go by your "set" name?
    Ernst Kaltenbrunner Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Triads are international…

and…

A triad is one of many branches of Chinese transnational organized crime syndicates based in Greater China and in countries with significant overseas Chinese populations, such as the United States and most countries in East and Southeast Asia

the triads are wholly owned subsidiaries of the CCP
    id be so pissed if i was an asian, how embarrassing holy shit.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I'm so embarrassed to be a russian subhuman, how embarrassing holy shit.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi

You fear the samurai?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Post pics of absent father
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Post pics of moms ass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Grylls Post pics of moms ass
    Originally posted by Ernst Kaltenbrunner the triads are wholly owned subsidiaries of the CCP

they existed centuries before ccp.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian id be so pissed if i was an asian, how embarrassing holy shit.

why do you identify with the victims.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I thought you said "Asian Carp".

Jump to Top