User Controls

Strip clubs are kinda gay

Why would you want to get an erection around other dudes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I attended a swingers club social event, a more, "get to know each other kind of thing". I got really fucking drunk then drove to my local town, only to walk into a strip club. It had always been there yet I had never bothered to go in. £10 entry the bastards! Then a dance which costed £20!!! The swingers club was free. Anyways the only people in there were sad pathetic cunts. The drinks cost a bomb too.

Anyone who frequents these places regularly should be shot in the fucking face.
    Originally posted by Octavian I attended a swingers club social event, a more, "get to know each other kind of thing". I got really fucking drunk then drove to my local town, only to walk into a strip club. It had always been there yet I had never bothered to go in. £10 entry the bastards! Then a dance which costed £20!!! The swingers club was free. Anyways the only people in there were sad pathetic cunts. The drinks cost a bomb too.

Anyone who frequents these places regularly should be shot in the fucking face.

I accidentally attended a swingers club here in Houston about 20yrs ago..."Wishes" it was called. I was with exwife #1 and we saw the place and thought it was a regular bar...a guy at the door looked us up and down and then said "I've got the perfect table for you"...which I thought was weird.

Then he sat us down at this table with another couple and introduced us all to each other...Have to say the woman was worth a willy-ing but exwife #1 was a bit of a church girl so it was a no-no.

She ripped me a new one when we got out, first for taking her in there and second for ogling the breasts of the other chick.

ETA:

https://www.yellowpages.com/houston-tx/mip/wishs-club-1651260

"Wish's Scores a Perfect 10!

Wish' is one of, if not THE sexiest and most sophisticated Clubs in the greater Houston area! Class, Charm, a Sexy and Romantic atmosphere - and the BEST SERVICE you will receive, hands down of any establishment in town! Bernard and Rosie have been offering Couples this incredible establishment, serving Sexy and Discriminating Couples, for over 35 years! Check out Wish's, and ge ready for some Sexy nights, and meeting some fun and frisky people!"
Jump to Top