User Controls

Turns out Jeff Hunter didn't do 911 at all

Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    It was Saudi Arabia.

In a portion describing the material sought by lawyers for the 9/11 families, Sanborn refers to a partially declassified 2012 FBI report about an investigation into possible links between the al-Qaida terrorists and Saudi government officials[/. That probe, the existence of which has only become public in the past few years, initially focused on two individuals: Fahad al-Thumairy, a Saudi Islamic Affairs official and radical cleric who served as the imam of the King Fahd Mosque in Los Angeles and Omar al-Bayoumi, a suspected Saudi government agent who assisted two terrorists, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who participated in the hijacking of the American Airlines plane that flew into the Pentagon, killing 125.

After the two hijackers flew to Los Angeles on Jan. 15, 2000, al-Bayoumi found them an apartment, lent them money and set them up with bank accounts.

A redacted copy of a three-and-a-half page October 2012 FBI “update” about the investigation stated that FBI agents had uncovered “evidence” that Thumairy and Bayoumi had been “tasked” to assist the hijackers by yet another individual whose name was blacked out, prompting lawyers for the families to refer to this person as “the third man” in what they argue is a Saudi-orchestrated conspiracy.

Describing the request by lawyers for the 9/11 families to depose that individual under oath, Sanborn’s declaration says in one instance that it involves “any and all records referring to or relating to Jarrah.”

The reference is to Mussaed Ahmed al-Jarrah, a mid-level Saudi Foreign Ministry official who was assigned to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, D.C., in 1999 and 2000. His duties apparently included overseeing the activities of Ministry of Islamic Affairs employees at Saudi-funded mosques and Islamic centers within the United States.
    https://news.yahoo.com/in-court-filing-fbi-accidentally-reveals-name-of-saudi-official-suspected-of-directing-support-for-911-hijackers-224555851.html
    Octavian motherfucker
    Where are the 3 named individuals in this document, the officials?
    Its in bold don't be a nonce
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I hate all Semites. Saudis, Israelis, they should all be killed.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Its in bold don't be a nonce

I thought as much but goo-googling their names brings little up. I can only assume they are protected.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Maybe this will pull t2k out of the woodwork. I miss him. He’s a pleasure to read compared to Wariat. He may have went off the deep end at times, but he was funny😂
    I hope he's doing OK. He was having a hard time of it for a while.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Octavian I thought as much but goo-googling their names brings little up. I can only assume they are protected.

1. they're mid-level diplomats, so they're unlikely to make the news in general
    2. their names are transliterated from Arabic so even in news/public records it'll be difficult to search
    Imagine being a journalist covering Saudi Arabia
Jump to Top