User Controls

I feel so ashamed.

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    yah, share your litter box, bitch.
    Nonce Houston
    Any Child P?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol OP is a massive cuck faggot.

Makes these threads everytime his "gf" cheats on him.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by filtration I ended it with my ex, and she came to my house crying begging to talk and she annoyed the fuck out of me so I ended up pulling her hair so she'd leave me alone, she wouldn't leave no matter how many times I told her to leave but she just wouldn't :( and now I feel like absolute shit fo dragging her her to get her to leave me and my house alone. :(

lol, you have to be careful with the hair pulling. I once had avenue b girl buy me chinese food and get really weird on me at her place and I walked out of her place and she ran out yelling at me and crying to at least take the chinese food with me lol. I ent up walking back to my place and took a nap and she woke me up by crying thru my open window in my cats room "Doug.. R U THERE I JUST WANT TO HOLD U"

and I didn't want my neighbors seeing her crying outside my place so I opened up the door and she just pushed herself into my place crying saying she just wanted to hold me and lay down with me. I was pretty pissed and had to shove her out of my place.

But the thing is octavian is right, like it makes you cuck if you actually feel ashamed about what you did when she was in the wrong showing up to your place being a baby with a poopy diaper.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I wish i had done this to peskyntravels even if she was naked. could she had gotten me in trouble or if the neighbours sene it and my apartment owner called what whould i have said why a naked womanw as kicked out?
    I freaking hate pesky travels.
    Originally posted by Octavian Lol OP is a massive cuck faggot.

Makes these threads everytime his "gf" cheats on him.

My ex gf cheated on me, or the way i see she did. but she claims she didn't, she admitted to seeing someone else when we had a four day break after and fight and her whole deal was "weeel i wasn't with you then.. but I want to be with you now"

and yeah it sucked to hear that, so I just made the decision to do whatever I want. I told her too, "you can stay around and me my friend but I"m going to go see whoever I want because you're not special anymore" and the tears from her were beautiful. And guess what she still stuck around. I had her wrapped around my finger, she said she needs to go get therapy now to get away from me.

She even went as far as to get my attention as to tell me she was pregnant with my kid and how its going to be a real problem for me and I need to reconsider my decision about leaving her. I just laughed at her and told her good luck with that and hung up on her and she text me back apologizing lmao.

some peoples kids..
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat I freaking hate pesky travels.

Lol you never fucked Pesky, Nonce.

I asked her myself.
    I did twice. she begged just to come over for the second time.
    im not i to fucking tho.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol, no you never.
    i didnt fuck her much I dont remember really what happened.
    didnt i already post before the shit?
    Originally posted by Wariat i didnt fuck her much the first time either jsut a little bit. mostly again she just serviced me roslly.

did you use her butt at least?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat didnt i already post texts before how she was begging me to come over even for five minutes just to dervice me or fuck?

Post the police report of you sneak attacking the guy holding a kid
    Originally posted by Octavian Lol you never fucked Pesky, Nonce.

I asked her myself.

she could be lying becuase she doesn't want to associate herself with him considering he stalks her youtube channel.
    imdojt stalk her youtube channel. its octavian that stalks me online remember. much more than ive ever etalked pesky travels. i simply comment on it and post it since she puts herself out there. shes a public figure she puts her videos and channel out there for all to see and comment on Bill Krozby.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hey Wariat remember when you tried to solicit a 12 year old?
Jump to Top