User Controls

Downstairs neighbor is blaring loud music

The entire apartment is shaking. It sounds like a space station the loud bass subwoofer pulses.

Except I'm not complaining. He knocked on my door a month ago and asked if it was okay and I said fuck yeah crank that shit homie

Am I the best neighbor ever? The reason this is in bitching and moaning is because someone DID complain which is why he asked me. He thought I was the one that reported him and I said fuck no I would never do that. People that complain are bitches
    Quit complaining about people complaining.
    Are you complaining about me complaining about complaining
    No, just offering friendly advice.
    Reported
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    If you're not bitching you must be moaning.
    Moaning like a ghost
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck u
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Music doesnt even sound good that loud. People only do that strictly for attention and as a power move/to be an asshole.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    why would you be cool with your neighbor blasting music, shits obnoxious
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting why would you be cool with your neighbor blasting music, shits obnoxious

mayb he put muisk on so looud cos he wa fukin ur gramps n he screm so mutch
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Have him play The Mahahavishnu Orchestra's "Birds Of Fire" song as loud as he can.

I dare you.

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls mayb he put muisk on so looud cos he wa fukin ur gramps n he screm so mutch

m8 he putd it on so lud cuz i wuz fukn ur gram n ur mom wil ur unkl coahchd me wer 2 put me weener fagit
    Originally posted by Solstice Music doesnt even sound good that loud. People only do that strictly for attention and as a power move/to be an asshole.

he doesn't do it that often. He said someone complained last year, I think I remember it was like two days of very loud floor shaking. It wasn't me though, I hardly noticed it. When a loud car drives through the alley it has the same effect but I know it's coming from down there if I open the window and don't hear the car or it goes on for a while.

He's a young black dude so I get it.

Originally posted by cigreting why would you be cool with your neighbor blasting music, shits obnoxious

I told him you can go louder man but I don't think the neighbors are as cool as me. I am directly above him though so maybe I hear it more. The guy next to me looks like an old grump but kind of like a rocker so i'm not sure how he feels.

The only thing that pisses me off is having hardcore alcoholics that crank the shit on max and pass out so it's on all night even at 5am up until they wake up. I have gone into someones house and turned their stereo off before because of that lol.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he doesn't do it that often. He said someone complained last year, I think I remember it was like two days of very loud floor shaking. It wasn't me though, I hardly noticed it. When a loud car drives through the alley it has the same effect but I know it's coming from down there if I open the window and don't hear the car or it goes on for a while.

He's a young black dude so I get it.

I told him you can go louder man but I don't think the neighbors are as cool as me. I am directly above him though so maybe I hear it more. The guy next to me looks like an old grump but kind of like a rocker so i'm not sure how he feels.

The only thing that pisses me off is having hardcore alcoholics that crank the shit on max and pass out so it's on all night even at 5am up until they wake up. I have gone into someones house and turned their stereo off before because of that lol.

did u suc their dik
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if it bothers you that much ask them directly, fuck
    Originally posted by aldra if it bothers you that much ask them directly, fuck

People are bitches
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People are bitches

Yup, 9 times out of 10 you ask someone to shut the hell up they get louder. If a stupid gont needs telling their music is too loud at 3am...then knocking politely on their door and saying "Excuse me my fine fellow, would you mind awfully turning the volume down a little"..wont work.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice Music doesnt even sound good that loud. People only do that strictly for attention and as a power move/to be an asshole.

You've never listened to harsh noise at full volume
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You've never listened to harsh noise at full volume

What do you consider a harsh noise...your mom telling you to clean your room?
Jump to Top