User Controls

Wanna sell fake dope and make fast easy money?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Go to Pet Land and buy you some of this.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Can I get a gram
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    You got money?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    brb chopping up lines of chicken for my cats
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Lol. crackhead puts rock under his tongue it slowly turns into a chunk of chicken breast

“WHAT KINDA HEBREW VOODOO IS DIS SHIT MOTHAFUCKA?!

Mmmm....dat cat chicken doe. Jokes on u dis good eatin.”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dragons blood its red and hard as a rock$222,00 for 10 lbs sell it as red rock opium for $10 a gram, find the guy that loves it and starts buyin more and give him the deal of $1000.00 a pound,, he will buy several pounds before he gets wind its fake,, then give him the super deal of $500.00 a pound and he;s still happy as fuck to buy from you...
    fuck yo chicken nigga, I made $20,000.00 in a year doin it back in the day
    Originally posted by POLECAT dragons blood its red and hard as a rock$222,00 for 10 lbs sell it as red rock opium for $10 a gram, find the guy that loves it and starts buyin more and give him the deal of $1000.00 a pound,, he will buy several pounds before he gets wind its fake,, then give him the super deal of $500.00 a pound and he;s still happy as fuck to buy from you…
    fuck yo chicken nigga, I made $20,000.00 in a year doin it back in the day

I got that shit a few times. Shit was fucking awful. Smelled like perfume, tasted like ass. Super harsh.
    Rerock rock salt. Sell as meth.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yup,, it was a pretty big scam from 1997 to 2010
    https://houseofintuitionla.com/products/dragons-blood-resin

Thats crazy ive never actually seen it before. That looks just like shitty black tar heroin.
    G African Astronaut
    BC,Goody's etc. powder & Orajel was the dummy move back in the day, fiends even taste it, get that initial numb & sold.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Go to Pet Land and buy you some of this.

Just fucking kill yourself, faggot. You're useless in every aspect. You suck at your job and fuck around on company time wasting their money, you are a terrible provider and a pathetic excuse for a man, so you're wasting Chell's time, you're crowning achievement is befriending some cunt who lied about having breast cancer on a site consisting of 6 people on 12 accounts so you wasted your parents' time raising you. Just do everyone a favor and go hang yourself in your old trap house.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Just fucking kill yourself, faggot. You're useless in every aspect. You suck at your job and fuck around on company time wasting their money, you are a terrible provider and a pathetic excuse for a man, so you're wasting Chell's time, you're crowning achievement is befriending some cunt who lied about having breast cancer on a site consisting of 6 people on 12 accounts so you wasted your parents' time raising you. Just do everyone a favor and go hang yourself in your old trap house.

jeeze someone is real happy i c
    1-d Yung Blood
    A street rock works just as good and you don't have to spend any money on it but locating the perfect stone can be somewhat of a challenge.

I encountered this being done at a club one night, an old friend I will just call him, "Chaz" had a heroin head buddy that straight sold a street rock to some dude saying it was molly.
    Then Chaz and his heroin buddy ran into the dude outside while he was smoking a cig. A brawl almost broke out to say the least.
    Chaz had to go seek out actual molly and make things right or they would have surely gotten their ass beat...
Jump to Top