User Controls

DPH

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    What plebes think its like:

What it's actually like:
    Technologist victim of incest
    You are fucking taking Benadryl. Are you seriously using the word plebe?

What a joke.
    Drill rap and beedrill

Gang gang

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I ate this money and now I'm going to the place to get the things don because they froze all my assets. This will be a fun meeting bexause my short term memory is shot. What the fuck. They should just make the shit legal and this kind of stuff wont happen. Also wut.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist You are fucking taking Benadryl. Are you seriously using the word plebe?

What a joke.

Not benadryl, never tried that stuff.
    Originally posted by Technologist You are fucking taking Benadryl. Are you seriously using the word plebe?

What a joke.

Don't knock it till you take over seven hundred milligrams. The poor man's scope HYUK HYUK HYUK

seriously though you have to be a pretty broken person to enjoy this shit. Respect to OP
    Also tech you shoukd try taking 200mg of dph and listen to some sigur ros while taking a bubble bath
    diphenhydramine right?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Also tech you shoukd try taking 200mg of dph and listen to some sigur ros while taking a bubble bath

You do sound relaxed for once.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Don't knock it till you take over seven hundred milligrams. The poor man's scope HYUK HYUK HYUK

seriously though you have to be a pretty broken person to enjoy this shit. Respect to OP

You don't have to take a deliriant dosage to get the full experience.
    It's a totally different drug depending on the dose.

100 - 200mg = sedation, relaxation and euphoria
    400mg - 700 = delirium and silent hill experience
    I only take it for allergies these days. I abuse DPH by taking as much as possible and not caring if i die. My heart has spazzed out a few times while on it.

Last time I took a bunch I got lost walking around Toronto. I was looking for an address 400 something and I ended up at 4300 Yonge Street near a 'mountain' in some random area. My mouth was so dry and every faucet I tried to use had nothing. None of the fountains worked.

Nothing like taking a massive dose laying down and that feeling of getting up like oh fuck. It feels like you're encased in jello
    DPH makes everything feel so soft and silky

Huging and cuddling a cat on dph is such a euphoric experience
    And this is coming from someone with a numbed sense of touch from surgery and alcoholism

It makes masturbating weird in a good way. Also I like the mid dose feeling when you get really sleepy and lay down with your eyes closed you see some crazy shit like the most intense dream you ever had but you're still awake
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I only take it for allergies these days. I abuse DPH by taking as much as possible and not caring if i die. My heart has spazzed out a few times while on it.

Last time I took a bunch I got lost walking around Toronto. I was looking for an address 400 something and I ended up at 4300 Yonge Street near a 'mountain' in some random area. My mouth was so dry and every faucet I tried to use had nothing. None of the fountains worked.

Nothing like taking a massive dose laying down and that feeling of getting up like oh fuck. It feels like you're encased in jello

Get high on DPH and listen to some real music for once
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It makes masturbating weird in a good way. Also I like the mid dose feeling when you get really sleepy and lay down with your eyes closed you see some crazy shit like the most intense dream you ever had but you're still awake

I’ve only used it once for allergies and more as a sleeping pill.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It makes masturbating weird in a good way. Also I like the mid dose feeling when you get really sleepy and lay down with your eyes closed you see some crazy shit like the most intense dream you ever had but you're still awake

I get that after drinking for days straight and then detoxing.
    I'll be going to sleep but I'll,be awake, but actually no im asleep but still in the room on my bed hearing and seeing things and I'll realize I actually am asleep ... But then I'll wake up but I can't tell if I actually am awake or still dreaming ... It's a very weird experience.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I get that after drinking for days straight and then detoxing.
    I'll be going to sleep but I'll,be awake, but actually no im asleep but still in the room on my bed hearing and seeing things and I'll realize I actually am asleep … But then I'll wake up but I can't tell if I actually am awake or still dreaming … It's a very weird experience.

So were you asleep or awake I don't get it little cousin
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 So were you asleep or awake I don't get it little cousin

On dph you can do both at once. Full zombie mode

Oshi it fam now I'm hungry hey cousin hickey can you tell Mama AKA for me auntie that I will be over for dinner tonight keep a light on and make extra portions cuz I've got a hankering
    I want to shoot up dph but I've heard it will blow your veins above a few mg
    I hears if it gets right in the blood stream it sanitizes the covids
Jump to Top