User Controls

I just invented in Epic new amusement ride

Spoiler alert don't go reading anymore unless you want to get what I'm going to say.

I can't get a ride is called Power roller what it is is it's like a rollercoaster but it has Breakneck acceleration only when you're going uphill and then when you're on very steep crazy descent the brakes are on hard and you just crawling so slow so we'll basically it's like a prank bro and no one will ever expect how the ride was they will just think it will be like all the roller coasters but it's not a roller coaster it's a power roller
    I like it. This is gonna put RMC and Intamin out of business
    Thanks I never heard of this guy's I had to look him up it looks like they make some good s*** but I don't think they make a power roller so hopefully you are right that I can out wit them at every turn

Also I was just thinking maybe I can bring back wooden roller coaster Construction it's a lost art and I went to bring it back for the power roller but more bigly I think I can talk to Joe and see if maybe I can see if he will let me use his Carpenter dude and pick his brain so he can tell me how to nail it maybe even I will hire him because it will be so huge it would be more than I can nail all alone

I don't know what do you think Star Trek?
    Why are roller coaster is not wooden anymore it was a good method lot of good polish Craftsmen to build a power roller if they just had a chance in the globalist elites we're not holding them down
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's what RMC does they refurbish old wooden coasters and make them into hybrids
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    They actually make many types of roller coasters including ones with engines in the cars themselves that move along the track under their own power and also ones that are pulled the entire length of the track.
    They are becoming more and more rare as time moves on.

Here check this out.
    This coaster has power going to it the entire length of the track.
    See all the stuff packed between the rides track strategically placed under the ride vehicles.

and here is another powered coaster. This one is inverted.

Here is a POV of veiw from a powered coaster.

And here is a gasoline powered roller coaster.

Source: I am a roller coaster expert. I have watched a bunch of videos on them just in the last couple weeks.
    I was so hoping the parks would have opened by now.
    My only chance of having a decent time is going when those damn children are in fucking class doing AlGebRas.

and this I also give you this information.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_roller_coaster
    back me up too.

Yeah man, we should get Gold Passes and call off work everyday and go ride the rides.
    Wow Fiona you and the man who put it in my hood to have truly impressed me with your knowledge of roller coasters as interesting as s*** I want to see that factory of rmc's it's probably a hoot in there I guess they got a new technology to twist the wood and make crazy stuff you normally they didn't know how to make with wood that's kind of cool that they're still new technology for woodworking developed anyway I have a whole lot of research to do I'll get back with you on this Fiona
    Yes I am down to drop everything to devote my life to this project.

I have played a lot of roller coaster tycoon so I know a thing or two about the biz
    The big money right now is in cheap upgrades of wooden coasters by replacing the wooden track with stronger steel track.
    They call them hybrids.
    It is a love 'em or hate 'em deal.

I personally enjoy wooden coasters but mainly due to the fact they dont go so scary high as the new hundreds and hundreds of feet high coasters made of steel.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hybrid+wood+steel+coaster
    ^is how far I got before realizing what the fuck you was talking about "RMC"

and Ill admit I didn't read scrons post.

But yeah, they are doing some cool stuff.
    All coasters have a service life.
    As time goes on parts become harder and harder to find and wooden coasters especially also become rougher and rougher rides.

Ohio has a bunch of roller coaster.
    A big part of that is because the government put the department of agriculture in charge of inspecting rides.

https://agri.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/oda/divisions/amusement-ride-safety-and-fairs/about-us/

They has said before "we literally don't know shit about roller coasters".

Thats why sometimes stuff like this happens.

or sometimes this.

Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    That stuff's pretty fucking cool BeeRe. Roller coasters, not the accidents.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah sorry I know all the terminology of the biz like air time and throughput. It's real technical
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty That stuff's pretty fucking cool BeeRe. Roller coasters, not the accidents.

Yah.
    I am an expert of them.

Also this is now my thread.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah sorry I know all the terminology of the biz like air time and throughput. It's real technical

but do you know the history?

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy but do you know the history?

Yes I grew up during the roller coaster wars
    in the early days there were three coasters the rooty tooty and the fruity which coaster will you choose
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes I grew up during the roller coaster wars

Fun fact (that scron probably doesn't know)

Wooden roller coasters historically had been built on site by skilled craftsmen.

Here is why the new prefabs dont always work out even though you'd think a prefab would be better.

They are all prefabs now built like Legos. I know a thing or two about Legos too.
    When they built The Beast in 1979 they did it by hand and had to make adjustments to the origional design as they went along.
    At one point they decided since they were getting paid by the hour they just added a second lift hill and kept on building.

Parks these days it's all about stapling and phones flying out of your hand at 100mph smacking some child upside the head.
    Disaster Transport that was at cedar point was a bob sled coaster.

and here is another.

Cedar point had Disaster Transport as an outside ride at first but the sad and rain kept having to be cleared off the track so they build a building around it but the only problem was the roof leaked....

And over time they just neglected it mas they lost interest in having a big ugly structure blocking the beautiful view on the beach.

I rode it back is 2001.

Then I went home and build the entire Cedar Park on roller coaster tycoon using the map I had gotten as a reference.

I also did the same with kings island.
    These modern coasters have more helixes than a strand of DNA I tell ya
Jump to Top