User Controls

I was roading down the ride

All of the sudden traffic get choked cuz of the having construction vehicles and it says get over reduced traffic choke point well long story short they were repainting the lane markers the dotted lines but they must have hooked the paint truck up wrong because they've painted the whole Road White except for the stripes were not painted are you going to use a lot of paint or is it going to be okay bud sounds expensive to me
    White roads sound lit. All we have here are rainbow and trans pride crosswalks and those are fly as hell.
    Technologist victim of incest
    City workers hehehe.
    Maybe it's to reflect the heat
    I know that's for the 24 but that would be interesting because a lot of people have speculated if they would paint all of the roads white and all the rooftops and stuff too are black but the nudie White kids like mix World cooler I don't know if it would work it could be just a thought experiment gone wrong
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    That would be amazing to see. I wonder if they put glass beads in it to make it reflective at night also.
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty That would be amazing to see. I wonder if they put glass beads in it to make it reflective at night also.

I'll put glass beads in you
    You have to get those at the county highway dept supply warehouse... I'm so ugly, the beads would be scared to do such a thing.
    I could use my tongue instead
    You would cringe within 10 feet of me. I really am a monster.....No human in their right mind would ever look at me that way. I'm that damned ugly. Trust me. I also smell like iron, sulfur (rotten eggs), and motor oil.
    are you a mechanic
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty You would cringe within 10 feet of me. I really am a monster…..No human in their right mind would ever look at me that way. I'm that damned ugly. Trust me. I also smell like iron, sulfur (rotten eggs), and motor oil.

I would lick you clean. Pm me for sweet compliments and don't forget to send nude selfies
    Aaaare you working in the oil patch
    I'd work her oil patch
    Aaaaaare you a sulphur saleswoman
    I'll take a kilo. Of that ass
Jump to Top