User Controls

Hurricane tastes like a glass of sparkling water full of coins

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Has anyone noticed this?
    I have never lived anywhere near an ocean or place with crazy weather so i've never seen a hurricane or tornado before.
    I'm talking about the malt beer you uncultured leaf
    G African Astronaut
    Consuming alcohol in your mental condition isn't the wisest choice.
    Dumping a thread in SG and not in the appropriate subforum is against the rules

Originally posted by G Consuming alcohol in your mental condition isn't the wisest choice.

Drugs can cure depression.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Drugs can cure depression.

Usually not a depressant.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by G Usually not a depressant.

opioids work well
    Depressant means it lowers your immune system, not in that it makes you depressed.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Depressant means it lowers your immune system, not in that it makes you depressed.

Negative, it reduces functional or nervous activity. Hence depresses.

de·pres·sant
    /dəˈpres(ə)nt/
    adjective
    noun
    a depressant drug.
    (chiefly of a drug) reducing functional or nervous activity.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-depressants-2795572

How does a depressant work?
    Depressants are drugs that inhibit the function of the central nervous system (CNS) and are among the most widely used drugs in the world. These drugs operate by affecting neurons in the CNS, which leads to symptoms such as drowsiness, relaxation, decreased inhibition, anesthesia, sleep, coma, and even death
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've only had hurricane once or twice years ago and it was pretty gross so i haven't drank it since.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've only had hurricane once or twice years ago and it was pretty gross so i haven't drank it since.

It gets you buzzed fast though
    It's pamperchu's go-to beer.

And no I don't drink it,because of him.
    I was really surprised to see him drinking it, then I kept seeing it in several more of his videos.

A 9% abv beer for 1.80$ you can't go wrong
    G African Astronaut
    I suggest you bone up on which drugs do what & quit ingesting that which contributes to your current state of ineptitude. You make your plight worse by acting like you know everything, meanwhile you're lacking extensively in basic knowledge sectors.
    Originally posted by G I suggest you bone up on which drugs do what & quit ingesting that which contributes to your current state of ineptitude. You make your plight worse by acting like you know everything, meanwhile you're lacking extensively in basic knowledge sectors.

You're projecting
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You're projecting

Says the sad guy who thinks the depressants he drinks affects his immune system & not his central nervous system thusly contributing to a condition he constantly bemoans. Richly ironic.
    Originally posted by G Says the sad guy who thinks the depressants he drinks affects his immune system & not his central nervous system thusly contributing to a condition he constantly bemoans. Richly ironic.

I was miserable before I staryed drinking alcohol.
    Hooch just took away my vision and sense of touch.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I was miserable before I staryed drinking alcohol.
    Hooch just took away my vision and sense of touch.

I'm sure hooch wasn't/isn't your only vice. That said alcohol surely worsens your condition. But you've got it all figured out lol.
    It's the same as taking xanax in my opinion
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's the same as taking xanax in my opinion

Those make me robotic & lethargic. Alcohol(liquor) does a weird split w/ my body chemistry it acts like a stimulant until it leaches all my dopamine then it's shutdown the thyroid as well as the lights lol. Weaker alcohol just does the slow roll depressant act, not even worth the tax on my liver.
    HTS highlight reel
    Dearest Hikikomori,

I hope this missive finds you well. Life off these forums is very strange, but treats me well enough nonetheless. It has recently been brought to my attention that you're consuming the devil's own beverage known as "alcohol". As a dear friend of yours, someone who cares for you deeply, I feel it is my duty to ask you to stop. Reconsider drinking these "malted beers" - is getting "hopped up" really worth the price of your immortal soul? I suggest you embrace the path of temperance before you are led even further astray. Mayhap the fact that it tastes so much like a glass of sparkling water full of coins is a sign from the lord that you aren't meant to drink it. No child enjoys the taste of alcoholic beverages. And why? Because we aren't meant to. Because the Children are blessed with innocence and the foresight to know it's wrong. Please, for the sake of everyone who cares about you, please stop while you still can. 🥰

Yours In Christ,
    HTS

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top