User Controls

Death by train or exit bag?

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Which is better?

Is death by train instant and painless?
    I live right next to train tracks, two to three times a day the train passea by.
    I couls write down the exact hour it passes by and by tomorrow or within a week run out and stand in front of it.

Or
    I could build an exit bag, but is there a way I could fuck that up and and up in a vegetative state?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Dont do it.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    hop on the train
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    This place is fucking depressing.
    I read that even if your lower half gets severed if youre taken to the hospital soon enough they can revive you :(

Exit-bag it is then
    Can you sign your eyes over to the church of Trianglism please
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Where are you going to get money for helium?
    dont ro it man. life isnt that bad. just grab a beer and play some gta or ps2 or something.
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof Where are you going to get money for helium?

Yoink it.
    Originally posted by Wariat dont ro it man. life isnt that bad. just grab a beer and play some gta or ps2 or something.

Oh it's bad.
    I haven't said anything about what's going on the past year.

After that I feel ready to die.
    No reason to keep going on.
    That's not to say I hate existing, just that I want to hit the reset button.
    Just to
    ry to lewrn something new one thing st a time. combine jt with your music skills. and get out more. maybe take some udemy classes.
    you should start a twitch and youtube channel about the ps2 like a nostalgia channel. you may blow up and nake some cash with it. and maybe make a site like a live journal with the experiences of a hiki who knows it may blow up like thwt youtube guy you said you had a dream about the other day.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    maybe this will cheer you up.

Originally posted by Wariat Just to
    ry to lewrn something new one thing st a time. combine jt with your music skills. and get out more. maybe take some udemy classes.

Not that simple.
    I have dealt with a lifetime of depression and isolation, add to that poor health from spine surgery and alcoholism and combine that with something awful that happened to me last year.
    There is no point living.
    I have no understanding of how to live on my own and thrive in the fishnet, I have no educational background other than grade school which I never even paid attention to.

I'm going to be living in a government subsidized housing with disability soon but this will just lead me deeper into isolation and nihilism.

I have never had any emotional support from anyone.
    I feel so alone.

Hopefully they don't put me into a group house because that would just make it worse and more stressful.

I'll probably end up with a one bedroom apartment where I will spend my days in darkness staring at a screen until I either use an Exit bag or my body finally gives in.
    Take some people out with a red ryder and leave a link to the forum in your manifesto so we can get ad sponsors for the site
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat you should start a twitch and youtube channel about the ps2 like a nostalgia channel. you may blow up and nake some cash with it. and maybe make a site like a live journal with the experiences of a hiki who knows it may blow up like thwt youtube guy you said you had a dream about the other day.

It would all come crashing down if they found out about my posts here and elsewhere, unless I attracted the type of crowd that goes to sites like oneangrygamer.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    at least experiment with controlled pharmaceuticals before making the ultimate decision.

i recommend lyrica for your spine/pain/depression and valium to go along with it.
    I'm not in pain I am just numb and dissociated.
    Like I can't really feel anything and I feel mentally clouded and off.
    Also my eyesight is really poor from all the alcohol.

I just feel like a 90 year old in a 29 year old body
    A friend of mine recently did the train thing. They are still alive and missing most of their limbs now

Sorry to hear that.
    Is it just his hand that is injured or did he get severed?
    What is the story?

I guess I should use am,exit bag then.
    I was thinking a train would be effective judging by what happened to Terry Davis.
Jump to Top