y is my colege putteng me on therapy session wtf

i sed i wud go buot i will noT!¬!¬
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my cat was attacking sum mark on my wall wtf
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you got to college?
    College is different here to America
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    So it's like secondary school? Bling, how old are you?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny So it's like secondary school? Bling, how old are you?

Teen aged IIRC.
    Yea kinda 16-18. It's not university, which is 18+ where you get degrees and shit.

But who knows, maybe Bling is going for his phd.
    Originally posted by reject Yea kinda 16-18. It's not university, which is 18+ where you get degrees and shit.

But who knows, maybe Bling is going for his phd.

Come to Doncaster m8 i'll do ur nan in.
    Stop referencing Doncaster, none of us are crazy enough to willingly go to that town
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by reject Stop referencing Doncaster, none of us are crazy enough to willingly go to that town

how about hull?
    Eh, Hull's all right, they have cheap ferries to Rotterdam
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    guy from totse2 grew up there, insists it's one of the worst places on the planet

also I've been seeing heaps of articles lately of kids spraying draino or lye or something in peoples' faces in the UK, is it becoming a trend or something?
    Originally posted by reject Eh, Hull's all right, they have cheap ferries to Rotterdam

Take the ferry to Rotterdam fam, i'll do ur nan in init?
    Yea lad, I'll bring Bling, P&O ferries always used to do 2 for 1 deals in winter. I'm not bringing my nan tho cos I think it's illegal to dig up graves and transport bodies over country borders
    Originally posted by aldra guy from totse2 grew up there, insists it's one of the worst places on the planet

also I've been seeing heaps of articles lately of kids spraying draino or lye or something in peoples' faces in the UK, is it becoming a trend or something?

Hull is terrible yea, biggest council estate in Europe. I don't know about kids spraying draino or lye in peoples faces but it seems like something kids would do here for the lulz. The muslims started it by chucking bleach into sluts' faces
    Originally posted by reject Yea lad, I'll bring Bling, P&O ferries always used to do 2 for 1 deals in winter. I'm not bringing my nan tho cos I think it's illegal to dig up graves and transport bodies over country borders

Doesn't P&O embark/disembark near Rozenburg instead of Rotterdam?
    Fuck knows, I only got it once, I thought it went to Rotterdam then we got a coach to Amsterdam. Strangely they x-rayed our bags leaving England but there was absolutely no security checks coming back in
    Originally posted by reject Fuck knows, I only got it once, I thought it went to Rotterdam then we got a coach to Amsterdam. Strangely they x-rayed our bags leaving England but there was absolutely no security checks coming back in

Free trade is truly free in Holland lol as far as EU is concerned at least, it's just the UK gubmint being asinine about shit. I can order guns from Spain and bombs from the Czech republic without issue.

Also, is a Council Estate like social housing projects?
    Certainly is, it's where the stereotypical chav resides.

A few weeks ago my mate got arrested by border force for trying to import a taser.

I just didn't see why we were subject to security checks coming out of England. I wasn't going to point it out because I had pockets pull of hash and weed (coming back into the country). Like anyone is ever going to smuggle anything out of England into Holland
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra also I've been seeing heaps of articles lately of kids spraying draino or lye or something in peoples' faces in the UK

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top