aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
    Nice I wamt to see
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Christ I can only imagine the cases of cyper clap your all getting
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    shes making that pooper clap like eeee EEEEEE. kinko voice:this is howwey dewwwwooeeer it phamm!!! bap bap bap bap bap brb i have to go wash the schmeel off my lappy my smellovision just crash

remember when lil arny was stuck on stupid for kinko and would always smell his finger while talking about licking her armpits and burning her house down, the other hand down his pants he would just mumble to himself like " oh yeah SHeHOYYYYYYEAH YEAH"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor shes making that pooper clap like eeee EEEEEE. kinko voice:this is howwey dewwwwooeeer it phamm!!! bap bap bap bap bap brb i have to go wash the schmeel off my lappy my smellovision just crash

remember when lil arny was stuck on stupid for kinko and would always smell his finger while talking about licking her armpits and burning her house down, the other hand down his pants he would just mumble to himself like " oh yeah SHeHOYYYYYYEAH YEAH"

Petdridge farem remembers those delicacies cheeken fingers likei mi tiger,?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ernst Kaltenbrunner Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    pathetic
    Paige's?
    You all need to either find jesus or a slut to bang.
    Originally posted by Ernst Kaltenbrunner pathetic

you'd know a thing or two about that big ape
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by A College Professor you'd know a thing or two about that big ape

you dont see me online drooling over a chick like a 50 year old virgin who will never get my cock plunged into any of her orifices.

i get mine in the real world.
    Originally posted by A College Professor you'd know a thing or two about that big ape

That's reely ritchy ritchm
    Ricardo, coming from you vato
    Originally posted by Ernst Kaltenbrunner you dont see me online drooling over a chick like a 50 year old virgin who will never get my cock plunged into any of her orifices.

i get mine in the real world.
    actually you do, doyle head. why are you always fronting like you have something to prove big ape
    Originally posted by A College Professor actually you do, doyle head. why are you always fronting like you have something to prove big ape

if youre trying to say 'doily' youre a fucking idiot.

having something to prove would imply i had any consideration for anyone that was reading what i type. that would be an incorrect assumption.
    thats big words coming from a coward like you, time to put your money where youre mouth is dumdum
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah, we have one dummy, it's kinkou.

That's not exactly what I meant. You basement dwellers need to go outside and bang a real life fatty slut. You'd all feel better.
Jump to Top