User Controls

You guys want half-finished PMs now or something more polished later?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I've been working on the private messaging system. Planning on having the base functionality (send, read, that's it) done today. Do you guys want me to push it live with some rough edges (e.g. no direct reply mechanism, non-functioning settings, no QoL stuff around recipient selection) or keep it in the shop? Thanksgiving coming up so it might be a week before I get more time to sit down with it at length.
    I've never used PM's so idgaf
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Broken features you say? I'll take it!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by reject I've never used PM's so idgaf

Me neither but people always notice it right away when it was broken so I guess it's important to some people.
    Fuck those people, you're not here to please anyone. We finally have a working forum, PM's can wait.

Also, has traffic/posting rates increased since the forum actually loads now?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I haven't pulled any stats but it definitely feels like it.
    It does. There's a dry period between 12-6 when all you yanks are asleep but other than that it's livelier than it's ever been
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Delayed gratification is the superior path.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny I've been working on the private messaging system. Planning on having the base functionality (send, read, that's it) done today. Do you guys want me to push it live with some rough edges (e.g. no direct reply mechanism, non-functioning settings, no QoL stuff around recipient selection) or keep it in the shop? Thanksgiving coming up so it might be a week before I get more time to sit down with it at length.

Pre-finishes are always better.
    We don't want PMS ever
    I don't think PM's is worth the effort honestly. There should be custom thanks buttons with uploadable favicos. There should also be a space theme.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'm not too worried about pms, not right now at least, I mean just use skype or something space niggas
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Number13 I'm not too worried about pms, not right now at least, I mean just use skype or something space niggas

I remember when we used to PM each other back and forth.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Merged the PM branch into master last night, should be available now ("Inbox" up at the top). Accepting all bug reports.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Number13 I'm not too worried about pms, not right now at least, I mean just use skype or something space niggas

> skype
    > skype
    > skype

*headshot*
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    No bugs coming from my side. Seems to be working the way it should. I haven't sent a PM though.
    Originally posted by antinatalism > skype
    > skype
    > skype

*headshot*

Skype sounds like one of those urban dictionary sex acts.

Like pushing your gf out of a plane and fucking on the way down
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u nevr used my baners or custom theme so i cut mysetl alittle but but its ok it dosnt hurt
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by bling bling u nevr used my baners or custom theme so i cut mysetl alittle but but its ok it dosnt hurt

Bleed out the pain bling.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by bling bling u nevr used my baners or custom theme so i cut mysetl alittle but but its ok it dosnt hurt

Some of them were actually pretty good. I told you multiple times they need to be 300x150px though.
Jump to Top