User Controls

Scron refuses to be my friend

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He has a bunch or my PI and I've tried to send him care packages of penis pics to no avail. Even messaged him when I was in his city and threatened to rape him.

The truth is hes afraid of me and has a video game and trannybanging lifestyle he feels is incompatible with my snake farming and Sears catalogue collage making way of lyfe.

How can I win him over?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo How can I win him over?

Post butthole.
    I thought you hated me
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I thought you hated me

why would you think that? I've send u dms on fb, on this site and pretty much any medium, offering to send you free stuff, asking for pictures and content you may have and generally trying to converse with you and getting crickets. I'm sure I've threatened and insulted you many times but that's how I banter.

Now the ball is in your sack
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Did you try dressing in a miniskirt and tucking your pen0r?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo why would you think that? I've send u dms on fb, on this site and pretty much any medium, offering to send you free stuff, asking for pictures and content you may have and generally trying to converse with you and getting crickets. I'm sure I've threatened and insulted you many times but that's how I banter.

Now the ball is in your sack

Hts doesnt want to leak the address unless it's people we trust. You've probably known her longer than me but I don't think she knows you.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    lol a cripple simp threatning to rape someone

cum 2 my city n threaten 2 rape me n ill raep u so hrd il bring u bak 2 ur granpaps in a whel chair fagit
    You can't rape the willing. Oddly enough I am more put off by kindness and generosity than threats
    He might be a little much to handle that you can't deserve him at his best and you sure don't get him at his worst
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 He might be a little much to handle that you can't deserve him at his best and you sure don't get him at his worst

That's my favorite Bob Marley quote
    Yeah is a really good one and it's like one love yeah I think that's it not that I know what that means but I think it's just like being like good and loving but I think it's more than that maybe not either way it's pretty good one
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hts doesnt want to leak the address unless it's people we trust. You've probably known her longer than me but I don't think she knows you.

Get a fucking PO box and it would pay for itself. Just answer my FB massages and I'll send you pictures of my tongue
    Originally posted by Sudo Get a fucking PO box and it would pay for itself. Just answer my FB massages and I'll send you pictures of my tongue

All the post offices near me are in shoppers drug marts but maybe the bigger one has PO boxes, I could use one for the church
    zhn0k Yung Blood [my demonstrably wysiwyg hygrometer]
    can u dm me ur dick pics
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by zhn0k can u dm me ur dick pics

Are you zok's sister, by chance?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hts doesnt want to leak the address unless it's people we trust. You've probably known him longer than me but I don't think he knows you.

FTFY
    It's a harsh world and people are mean. Trust is a rare commodity these days.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer FTFY

old and stale.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer FTFY

I don't get it
Jump to Top