User Controls

A Literal 'Coon Abortion...With Pics

Ernst Kaltenbrunner Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    the only good coon is a dead coon.

bonus points for the triple abortion.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what gun/caliber?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian what gun/caliber?

7.62x39...108gr barnes RRLP frangible...handloaded to about 2200fps at muzzle
    akm?
    16 inch barrel?
    spoiler tags, really?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian akm?

slightly modified SKS, 16" barrel
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood spoiler tags, really?

no, its your imagination.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood spoiler tags, really?

i was expecting niggers and hence the spoilers.

just some small animals.

disappointed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ernst Kaltenbrunner 7.62x39…108gr barnes RRLP frangible…handloaded to about 2200fps at muzzle

real men use blow pipes for small animals.

no, real blow pipes.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny real men use blow pipes for small animals.

no, real blow pipes.

i have a real pipe you can blow.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    bump
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Coons are cute. Why'd you kill it? Like I can understand shooting a fox to keep it out the hen house or killing something to eat it, so I'm not too upsetti by this... but if it was just to keep it out your garbage that's still kinda lame. At least it died quick. Nice shootin', finnius.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    If they're attacking livestock then yeah, fair's fair. I've never seen a coon attack anything more alive than a garbage bag, didn't realize the cute little fuckers had it in them to harm livestock.
    Soyboy 911 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Meikai If they're attacking livestock then yeah, fair's fair. I've never seen a coon attack anything more alive than a garbage bag, didn't realize the cute little fuckers had it in them to harm livestock.

They dont harm livestock. They are incredibly timid
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 911 They are incredibly timid

This tracks with every raccoon I've seen, but then every raccoon I've heard seemed to have been in the middle of a vicious street fight over the freshest, hottest garbage.

(Sub)urban raccoons are also probably way more timid because they can scavenge. I don't think they evolved to be carrion feeders though, so it stands to reason the concept of killing is probably still part of their omnivorous lifestyle when they don't have access to a city's worth of leftovers. I could see one of the little fuckers taking out a chicken if you lived in the country.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ernst Kaltenbrunner the only good coon is a dead coon.

bonus points for the triple abortion.

You kill it You eat it.

fucker!

Raccoons are really smart and yes, they're pests and challenging your A'lpha species to outsmart them so they'll leave you the fuck alone and move on to some other braind-dead gun happy fuck.

they're really funny to watch and real cute animals. but You had to do what you had to do. maybe you live in an area they needed to be thin out. but don't kill all of them off.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I feel much worse for livestock, than i do negroes.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung I feel much worse for livestock, than i do negroes.

We all know this because you're a racist cunt.

or maybe you're not and just keeping up with your comic relief of what a racist would say. I dont know. but it gets old and comes off as You truly hate black people for reals.

Do you hate Black people or People of Color or is it just your tagline in general which is sad.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Lodger Free We all know this because you're a racist cunt.

or maybe you're not and just keeping up with your comic relief of what a racist would say. I dont know. but it gets old and comes off as You truly hate black people for reals.

Do you hate Black people or People of Color or is it just your tagline in general which is sad.

non-racists are fake.
Jump to Top