User Controls

So I might be living on my own

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    My friend works for this company that houses and cares for people with disabilities, as well as people like me who can't function on our own or in society.
    They'll pay for my house and put me on disability as well as send someone over to check on me and help me out with bills and stuff.

My mom is the only reason I socialize with humans at all, if shes gone I'll become a full blown hikikomori.
    Oh well I don't give a shit about people or normie shit like "human life".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    why cant u function on your own? And how is that living on your own? and if you're not a human what are you? I mean sure you're a fag, but even fags are human.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Depressing
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    It's what you make it. You can custom things to your needs and desires, when you get to where you need to be, and you have us to talk to, and you can work up from there.

This place here for most, is an unforgiving place for just about all comments of any kind, so if you've managed this far here, outside life and it's people are technically a lot friendlier.

Not near as many bully-types for you to deal with, so it's a more positive atmosphere than here. think of this as training for your mind, and using it as such for picking people's minds for information, or do psychological experiments for reactions to bully stimuli. It'll make you better, faster, stronger, just don't try any Parkour, and you'll be cool.
    Go live in the woods and hunt for food it's not hard
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof Depressing

not as muhc as your life of having to commute two hours every dsy one wwy to work wnd having no life outside a corporwte job.
    Originally posted by Wariat not as muhc as your life of having to commute teo hours every dsy one wwy to work wnd having no life outside a corporwte job.

Some people enjoy that kind of thing
    why wont star trek just admit he wishes ro be the guy with the collar in the video I posted? At least he doesnt ruck trannies and has a boring lame corporate life being a self trained co puter programmer lol like star trek.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    why cant you function on your own op?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Why can't you function in society?

Are you sober?
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty It's what you make it. You can custom things to your needs and desires, when you get to where you need to be, and you have us to talk to, and you can work up from there.

This place here for most, is an unforgiving place for just about all comments of any kind, so if you've managed this far here, outside life and it's people are technically a lot friendlier.

Not near as many bully-types for you to deal with, so it's a more positive atmosphere than here. think of this as training for your mind, and using it as such for picking people's minds for information, or do psychological experiments for reactions to bully stimuli. It'll make you better, faster, stronger, just don't try any Parkour, and you'll be cool.

I had a dream last night I was a parkour god
    Originally posted by Wariat not as muhc as your life of having to commute two hours every dsy one wwy to work wnd having no life outside a corporwte job.

I've driven with Star Trek. He seems to enjoy it. I hate driving myself.
    Originally posted by cigreting why cant you function on your own op?

Idk
    Anxiety and maybe some form of autism
    When I was in school I couldn't keep up with anything, couldn't follow what the teachers were saying and was extremely miserable so I stopped going and dropped out of society.
    Since 11 or 12 I have lived on the web and inside virtual worlds, it's where I am happy and me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I feel similar soemtimes.
    I mean you write relatively normally - aside from the subject matter I guess.

How old are you now? Are you positive you want to spend the rest of your life like this?
    Originally posted by Wariat I feel similar soemtimes.

Does Poland have any sort of government housing and disability program?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Idk
    Anxiety and maybe some form of autism
    When I was in school I couldn't keep up with anything, couldn't follow what the teachers were saying and was extremely miserable so I stopped going and dropped out of society.
    Since 11 or 12 I have lived on the web and inside virtual worlds, it's where I am happy and me.

sounds rough man. Every experience that puts you out of your comfort zone makes you grow in confidence. If everything was easy nothing would be worth your investment of time. Hope things get better for you
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Does Poland have any sort of government housing and disability program?

They did but Auschwitz shut down a long time ago.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I mean you write relatively normally - aside from the subject matter I guess.

How old are you now? Are you positive you want to spend the rest of your life like this?

I'll be 30 later this year.
    No I'm not alright and I wish I could go to a euthanasia clinic and press the restart button.
    I'll never be able to function in society, and I don't see my life ever changing.
    Aside for taking cats out for a walk I'm probably just going to spend the rest of my life indoors as I have since 11.
    That doesn't mean I won't be doing creative and interesting things once I get moved or on my own I plan on really getting into Renoise and music production as well as taking studying Japanese seriously.
    If I become proficient enough I might try to find a way to make money from that, maybe I could teach fellow hikis and neets.
    Originally posted by cigreting sounds rough man. Every experience that puts you out of your comfort zone makes you grow in confidence. If everything was easy nothing would be worth your investment of time. Hope things get better for you

When I was living out of a car I worked at walmart for a few months.
    It was very stressful and hard to keep up with.
    My brain shuts down in highly active scenarios and environments.
Jump to Top