User Controls

I promise to not bully Hiki or Wariat again

Octavian motherfucker
    I actually feel bad. Wariat is clearly Autistic, if not, off the fucking charts. There is no way I am carrying on ripping on a retard and I feel bad. Hiki, despite being jedi, is actually smart. Regardless, he's circumsised and loves getting anal'd so he will continually be abused.

Faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if I ever come across from you Im gonna smash your face in and stomp you until blood comes out of your mouth and nose onto the pavement and you csnt get up. yea this is a threat on a online forum. go ahead and cry to the polish cops and see if they care lol. ill even do it right on camera.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut

Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Wariat if I ever come across from you Im gonna smash your face in and stomp you until blood comes out of your mouth and nose onto the pavement and you csnt get up. yea this is a threat on a online forum. go ahead and cry to the polish cops and see if they care lol. ill even do it right on camera.

Quoted before he edits it.
    Originally posted by Wariat if I ever come across from you Im gonna smash your face in and stomp you until blood comes out of your mouth and nose onto the pavement and you csnt get up. yea this is a threat on a online forum. go ahead and cry to the polish cops and see if they care lol. ill even do it right on camera.

Oooooooh violence
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]

"why does no one believe how non-violent I am?"
    Octavian motherfucker
    "Just imagine"

WAH U WINK MA FEK?
    star trek its normal in Poland. nobody cares. here is a nationalist threaten people online maybe on even a national media or facebook or pdocast of some sort or a vlog making even hand gestures he will squeeze his neck or the life out of him. nobody cares star trek:
    https://www.facebook.com/osrodek.monitorowania/videos/707478836458491/
    Ernst Kaltenbrunner Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    Originally posted by Octavian I actually feel bad. Wariat is clearly Autistic, if not, off the fucking charts. There is no way I am carrying on ripping on a retard and I feel bad. Hiki, despite being jedi, is actually smart. Regardless, he's circumsised and loves getting anal'd so he will continually be abused.

Faggot

i promise not to stop bullying you.

dont act like it doesnt sexually arouse you being a good little bitch.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    It'll be a sad day when those two aren't subjected to ridicule.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Wariat star trek its normal in Poland. nobody cares. here is a nationalist threaten people online maybe on even a national media or facebook or pdocast of some sort or a vlog making even hand gestures he will squeeze his neck or the life out of him. nobody cares star trek:
    https://www.facebook.com/osrodek.monitorowania/videos/707478836458491/

Is it normal in America?

Apparently not, you got deported

well hulk hogan almost did it:

did you know star trek thwt in ukraine politicians actually right each other on camera inside the senate or house?
    I love this culture lol where Im at or part of the world lol:

Originally posted by Wariat inlove this culture lol where Im at or part of the world lol:

you stupid fucking retard. that video is almost ten years old...during the same time frame as the russian invasion.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat inlove this culture lol where Im at or part of the world lol:

badass. wish theyd have duals too, would definitely get invokved with politics more if shit like that went on
    Originally posted by cigreting badass. wish theyd have duals too, would definitely get invokved with politics more if shit like that went on

dueling needs to be legalized again
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian I actually feel bad. Wariat is clearly Autistic, if not, off the fucking charts. There is no way I am carrying on ripping on a retard and I feel bad. Hiki, despite being jedi, is actually smart. Regardless, he's circumsised and loves getting anal'd so he will continually be abused.

Faggot

LMAO. There is a place for bullying. But some tards don't ever get it. Its quite the quandary. I have like literally 50 private messages from hiki asking me to listen to industrial music and calling me a plebe..

You would think ignoring them would help but their like a pest.

Its not surprising that hiki's only gont on here is wariorat. Their both extremely delusional mamas boys.

Anyone that is constantly stuck on one subject but has no real knowledge about what their talking about.

Its kinda funny but at the same time you know what their going to say, very predictable. Like hiki goes on about "handsome and well tanned individuals" while he's a kike.. soo...

like sure no one likes niggers unless you're coal burner.. or an oil driller.. but I highly doubt he's ever spoke to a black person. If anything he probably crosses the street away from them like a coward to go get on his vr, that looks like shit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hiki actually is pretty smart. He comes off as combative but i am pretty sure that's /pol/'s fault. He's not that bad once you get to know him. Wario on the other hand has no redeeming qualities. So you got it in reverse, but whatever, that's on you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Hiki actually is pretty smart. He comes off as combative but i am pretty sure that's /pol/'s fault. He's not that bad once you get to know him. Wario on the other hand has no redeeming qualities. So you got it in reverse, but whatever, that's on you.

It doesn't matter how smart you are but when you say the same shit over and over again.. its gets boring. like there was a couple times he came onto tc but wouldn't cam up. whatever.. but would just be like "hey play this video spic, ahhaah" over and over again. and everyone just ignored him.

like sure he's passionate about industrial music, but he acts like no one else has ever heard those bands before and if you don't know the name of the guy that plays bass then you don't know their music.. ect..

but yeah he sides with skinners so I can see why you'd defend him.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It doesn't matter how smart you are but when you say the same shit over and over again.. its gets boring. like there was a couple times he came onto tc but wouldn't cam up. whatever.. but would just be like "hey play this video spic, ahhaah" over and over again. and everyone just ignored him.

like sure he's passionate about industrial music, but he acts like no one else has ever heard those bands before and if you don't know the name of the guy that plays bass then you don't know their music.. ect..

but yeah he sides with skinners so I can see why you'd defend him.

Wario is also a skinner by your definition but i really dislike Wario. Also, yeah, it's a self sustaining cycle, Hiki posts about something he feels like no one is engaging with him honestly, so he gets upset to varying degrees. Rinse and repeat. The opportunity to talk about anything else doesn't arise with these pre-conditions. Remove the pre-conditions, observe the change.
Jump to Top