User Controls

My dad is on youtube

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol its kinda funny seeing him trying to be funny because he's not lolol 18 minutes in , more power to him I love him and he's so proud of being an ordained minister now. I guess basically he just talks about teaching old people how to use face book. The only thing that really bothers me about it is I can't stand to see him get flustered because I'm not like that. He's a good guy though, he built a play scape for his church, for the kids.

Idk, when my cousin died and I went to his funeral, like I felt bad for his mom, my aunt because she was pretty upset, but I didn't really like crying, I ate a bunch of vicodin before going so maybe thats why, but I remember my dad being really upset and I just didn't want to be there.

But yeah I called my mom this morning and I had been smoking cigs and drinking a lot last night and she was yelling at me, "WHAT ARE SNIFFING?! WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING UP YOUR NOSE?!"

I was cool it chicken I haven't done drugs in like 9 months. I have allergies, calm down.
Jump to Top