User Controls

Does saying "nigger" make you racist?

I don't think so
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Sometimes it's just a dyslexic person calling someone a ginger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    never. if anyone feels otherwise get help immediately. toronto is beyond this sensitive worthless bullshit. stop thinking so much and actually live for a change. you're welcome.
    Originally posted by Dregs never. if anyone feels otherwise get help immediately. toronto is beyond this sensitive worthless bullshit. stop thinking so much and actually live for a change. you're welcome.

Shut up nigger
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    here i am
    ay joe i'm gonna need more than $7 an hour I ain't some porch nigger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it makes you awesome
    It's one of those fancy sentence enhancers
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol like 12 years ago i got kicked out of a band for saying nigger once while drunk at one of our shows
    I would have given you a standing ovation and tossed my underwear
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I don't think being a racist is that bad a thing. I'm in a multi-racial relationship and we're both racists. She's constantly ripping on me for my pale caucasian beak nose
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Shut up nigger

got bread i can use? i might shut the fuck up if you give me some. i wanna have some pb n j sammiches but my bread went bad.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Depends on the context.
    Originally posted by Dregs got bread i can use? i might shut the fuck up if you give me some. i wanna have some pb n j sammiches but my bread went bad.

I'll trade you some slices for some peanut butter
    ok fine. deal. on another matter and not related to the breed or pb n j.. anyone got any nails? an inch and a half or better? if so how much you want for say two dozen? if you can do that you can double the nails so how much for those?
    Yeah my girlfriend has long nails but it's gonna take a pretty penny to get her to chop those off
    lol goddamn. its ok. i'll figure something out.
    Yo I know a guy Yuki sneaks into buildings with a mmm mmm mmm a claw hammer and when nobody's looking he will use it to pull the nails out of the building he's got over 12 buckets of nails he acquired this way do not tell anyone about this ever okay but you can make you a good deal on nails that's all I'm saying the guy only goes by his top-secret moniker which is swim AKA Yuki he rides a Suzuki has a custom paint job zucchini panini his car has a bikini

He's dangerous do not approach him without saying on the secret passcode which is you have to coo like a bird and go like cleanliness is next to Godliness
Jump to Top